Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalleyboy3000 on 01/19/2014

Cheap. Nice quality. Fit mil spec buffer tube. Quality similar to Magpul butt stock. There some friction once install against buffer tube. Need to lube the inner and cycle the butt stock in and out for butt stock to slide smoothly... Nice price. Great looking butt stock for cheap. I installed this to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySulomaker on 08/30/2013

Quality is good. There were few imperfections during the plastic molding but is acceptable. I believe this stock is a clone. I bought this for my airsoft gun but realized that this part is for a real or gas blow back airsoft gun after I received the stock. I have to modify it to fit a nun-chuck Li-po ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychamos on 04/06/2013

Solid structure. No rattle. Fits Mil-Spec tube perfectly. Easy to adjust. Good cheek weld. Lack of color options? This fit perfectly on VLTOR milspec buffer tube. Adjusting is easy, even the numering on top of buffer tube is visible. Out at the range, this stock just works perfect! No matter which stance ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymctammer on 11/05/2012

- Good quality construction - Minimal wobble - Easy to install - Full VLTOR trademarks - Soft rubber buttpad (for added comfort) - Large surface area (for better cheek weld) - None yet This stock is exactly what I wanted. It was easy to install and I didn't have to wrestle with it like I would with a ... Read more

Modstock on a King Arms M4A1

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections