Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygutterball on 09/19/2013

Relatively cheap. Perfect fit on the 18-135mm STM. Virtually identical build quality to an "official" Canon lens hood at 1/7th the price. Came packaged in its own bubble wrap! As others have mentioned, removing the two stickers leaves behind a lot of glue residue. Easy to remove, just use WD-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1101000100101 on 03/05/2013

Fits/works perfectly on my 67mm T4i lens. Exactly as advertised. I ordered two! Can't go wrong if you're looking for a lens hood not a name brand. Says "for Canon" on it. Glue/adhesive residue was left on the product after removing the label. Not sure if I want to chance using "GooGone&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrotemab on 02/01/2013

-Price -Looks good -Not Heavy -Do the work -Nothing so far If fits pretty good to the lens, although when you turn it over (i mean - twards the camera) you can't really use the focus wheel. i guess this is how it should be becuase when you dont use it you take it down anyway.. Well, it's exactly what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanimixsenses on 01/12/2013

Plastic quality is the best, so fine than you can cut your finger! I mean, the inside part is just a little sharp. If you are careful this is not a problem. In the sun it's a must! As I said, you can cut your finger. When I used an external flash, a big shadow appeared, but I think this is normal. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections