DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Vertical Stand for PS2 Slim (90000/70000 Consoles)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLimaspt on 02/27/2014

- Well made and a more than fair plastic, firm and steady support for PS2. - Price, no comments, less then 5 dollars, its about 20 dollars less then in my country.... - If you have a Slim ps2 and need a Vertical Stand this one is the one to buy, no doubts ! - Well packed in a cushioned bag inside a box.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydomo3 on 02/17/2013

-Clicks in place and holds the console well -Stylish and matches the black console -Saves space by holding the PS2 upright instead of on its side -Balances properly without tipping over -Very easy to remove if you need to -This product has no faults It does exactly what it's supposed to and an affordable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRkhan on 02/05/2013

- Does what its supposed to do. - All new consoles are standing up. Thus the older - PS2 can also standup in the cabinet. - Look and feel of a quality product - It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence in use it. - It saves more space than the original made from sony for PS2 and don&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Very good quality. It seems solid and well built. I was expecting a cheaper plastic but I was pleasantly surprised when I unboxed it. - It is not an expensive product given its quality. I didn't find any. It could also be in silver colour for PS2 silver owners (I have silver one so I cant tell that it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenriquemeira on 01/25/2013

It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence in use it. It saves more space than the original made from sony for PS2 and don´t need to screew it. It is very stable also, after installed I tryed to gently tilt it until almost 30 degrees from side to side and it returned back to its ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenriquemeira on 01/23/2013

Awesome for PlayStation 2 Slim to stand vertically and occupy less space. With the vertical stand the Playstation 2 Slim is hard to topple. I didn't find any. It could also be in silver colour for PS2 silver owners (I have silver one so I cant tell that it isn't the most beautiful combination) It is ... Read more

Compact Vertical Stand Compact Vertical Stand Compact Vertical Stand

0 0 1

• posted byfdiasfdias on 10/16/2012

It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence in use it. It saves more space than the original made from sony for PS2 and don´t need to screew it. It is very stable also, after installed I tryed to gently tilt it until almost 30 degrees from side to side and it returned back to its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPableusD on 09/20/2012

- Very good quality. It seems solid and well built. I was expecting a cheaper plastic but I was pleasantly surprised when I unboxed it. - It is not an expensive product given its quality. - Maybe the rubbers that holds the PlayStation 2 could be a little bit softer (but this is more a personal preference ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeanstang on 10/13/2011

PS2 stand is well made. It doesn't feel cheap. The price is beatless. It comes in a nice package. I didn't find any. It could also be in silver colour for PS2 silver owners (I have silver one so I cant tell that it isn't the most beautiful combination) You can easly make some space with using vertical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArystarbear on 07/29/2011

Awesome for PlayStation 2 Slim to stand vertically and occupy less space. With the vertical stand the Playstation 2 Slim is hard to topple. None same color as the Playstation 2 Slim sturdy and reliable good for heat regulation very good quality very cheap (comparing with the official Sony vertical stand)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections