DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Vertical Stand for PS2 Slim (90000/70000 Consoles)
  • 5 star 17 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLimaspt on 02/27/2014

- Well made and a more than fair plastic, firm and steady support for PS2. - Price, no comments, less then 5 dollars, its about 20 dollars less then in my country.... - If you have a Slim ps2 and need a Vertical Stand this one is the one to buy, no doubts ! - Well packed in a cushioned bag inside a box. None, all fine ! Its a worthy purchase, very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydomo3 on 02/17/2013

-Clicks in place and holds the console well -Stylish and matches the black console -Saves space by holding the PS2 upright instead of on its side -Balances properly without tipping over -Very easy to remove if you need to -This product has no faults It does exactly what it's supposed to and an affordable price. This is why DX is so great. Also, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRkhan on 02/05/2013

- Does what its supposed to do. - All new consoles are standing up. Thus the older - PS2 can also standup in the cabinet. - Look and feel of a quality product - It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence in use it. - It saves more space than the original made from sony for PS2 and don´t need to screw it. none Fantastic buy if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Very good quality. It seems solid and well built. I was expecting a cheaper plastic but I was pleasantly surprised when I unboxed it. - It is not an expensive product given its quality. I didn't find any. It could also be in silver colour for PS2 silver owners (I have silver one so I cant tell that it isn't the most beautiful combination) It is made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/25/2013

It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence in use it. It saves more space than the original made from sony for PS2 and don´t need to screew it. It is very stable also, after installed I tryed to gently tilt it until almost 30 degrees from side to side and it returned back to its normal position. very good. Maybe the rubbers that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/23/2013

Awesome for PlayStation 2 Slim to stand vertically and occupy less space. With the vertical stand the Playstation 2 Slim is hard to topple. I didn't find any. It could also be in silver colour for PS2 silver owners (I have silver one so I cant tell that it isn't the most beautiful combination) It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence ... Read more

Compact Vertical Stand Compact Vertical Stand Compact Vertical Stand
    1 0
  • posted byfdiasfdias on 10/16/2012

It is made from a good quality plastic and gives confidence in use it. It saves more space than the original made from sony for PS2 and don´t need to screew it. It is very stable also, after installed I tryed to gently tilt it until almost 30 degrees from side to side and it returned back to its normal position. very good. It could be chepper but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPableusD on 09/20/2012

- Very good quality. It seems solid and well built. I was expecting a cheaper plastic but I was pleasantly surprised when I unboxed it. - It is not an expensive product given its quality. - Maybe the rubbers that holds the PlayStation 2 could be a little bit softer (but this is more a personal preference that a negative point). At first I thought it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeanstang on 10/13/2011

PS2 stand is well made. It doesn't feel cheap. The price is beatless. It comes in a nice package. I didn't find any. It could also be in silver colour for PS2 silver owners (I have silver one so I cant tell that it isn't the most beautiful combination) You can easly make some space with using vertical space. This stand doest take a lot of room so you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArystarbear on 07/29/2011

Awesome for PlayStation 2 Slim to stand vertically and occupy less space. With the vertical stand the Playstation 2 Slim is hard to topple. None same color as the Playstation 2 Slim sturdy and reliable good for heat regulation very good quality very cheap (comparing with the official Sony vertical stand) A bit concerned that the vertical stand might ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections