DX » Community » Reviews » Tango Down Quick Detach Short Vertical Forward Grip - Black
Customer’s impression:
beautiful and low price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadrixoc on 11/06/2014

Pros: Made with a good material and easy to install. Its so beautiful in the gun and very easy to install. Cons: No cons. Read more

Impression:beautiful and low price;

0 0 0

• posted byIFixGuns on 04/30/2013

The price. This is a decent molded grip. It's a perfect length if all you are doing is using it as a reference for rapid target acquisition. One of the other reviewers is right. The little retaining pin that hold the safety lever on is glued in. This is easily corrected by taking a ** punch and staking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRustybadger on 02/20/2013

-Inexpensive -Solid -Little battery compartment will hold a CR123A cell so you have a spare handy -Quick-release system is really dodgy. The little lever is very difficult to press, so removing the handle is a bit of a chore. I never take mine off (have one for each rifle), so it hardly matters. -Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharblthecat on 09/04/2012

Looks good. Not much else The latch to connect the grip to the rail is held in place by a small pin that appears to be glued on. The pin falls out, causing the latch to no longer function. There is no way to easily fix this problem. This makes the grip completely useless. Even on ones that the pin doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcpostal on 08/24/2012

This thing is a bit short but not in a bad way. I have a longer grip and it never seemed nearly as stable as this Tango Down grip. You loosen or tighten the screw before clamping down to the rail kind of like how a vise-grip works. Once you find the sweet spot that thing doesn't move. It feels geat in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections