DX » Community » Reviews » Yongnuo YN560-II professional 2.0" LCD Universal Flash Speedlite Speedlight (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 35 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLihtsaltjobu on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have to say that price is most definitely one. Just a bit over 50€'s through PayPal when I could've gotten it for 95€ from a local seller. For a beginner photographer like me, it was not even a question. The amount of functionality it provides for the cost i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarkostefanac on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great stuff! Probably the best manual flash value for money. Optical slave mode even exceeds my expectations - I did not face any misfires. Build quality very close to brand name products. Power usage and recycle times even on cheap NiMH batteries are good. Cons:For the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilentcyfer on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price, you just can't beat that. For the money you would spend on an equivalent Canon speedlite , you can get 3 of these! I'm using mine as a slave unit and it doesn't even require a wireless trigger when on slave mode. The light detector picks up even the m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteo4president on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ottima qualita prezzo, sicuramente intuitivo e facile da imparare ad usare fin da subito Cons:sul flash non ne ho ancora trovati pero non forniscono le batterie OtherThoughts:lo consiglio a chiunque voglia approcciarsi ad usare un flash esterno e da considerare che comu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelben89 on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good light Changable focal length 24-105 (for most needed use) Synchronization with a lead flash (by light) With multi-flash you can get interesting effect on picture Cons:Manual (but price is low also because of it) OtherThoughts:If take 2 or more, you can set it on tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Im really very impressed with this flash unit. It was delivered fairly quick and with enough packing to protect the device. Easy to use at first attempt. I use it mainly as a backup for off camera shooting and it does a great job at a small faction of the orig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychertpoberi2010 on 02/02/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent flash! Perfect work , good build with the use of strong materials. Very easy to use ( even a child will understand). I am happy with my purchase. Excellent quality for reasonable money!Quality of flash is not inferior to the more expensive counterparts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGetphoto on 01/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Buen Flash precio inmejorable. Perfecto para los que se inician en el mundo de la fotografía. Cons:Se bebe las pilas como todos los flases, aunque si le pones alcalinas y tienes de repuesto es una perfecta opción de compra. OtherThoughts:Tiempo de recepción... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiablito2K on 01/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:powerfull, fast charging and build quality is impressiv for the price. takes standard AA, working well with both alkaline and rechargables. Cons:maybe a little to plastic-ish. it makes noise when turning the head, sounds like something is going to crack. but im not worrie... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low cost, very high guide number (as many as 58 at ISO100, 105MM), a large zoom range (24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm), vertical angle vrescheniya varying between 7 to 90 degres and the horizontal - 0 - 270 degres. The adjustment range of YN-560 II output is 1/1, 1/2, 1/4,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections