DX » Community » Reviews » Yongnuo YN560-II professional 2.0" LCD Universal Flash Speedlite Speedlight (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 39 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very Good! Отлично! Ótimo! Roberto
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrunoNeideck on 08/29/2014

Pena que ele foi tachado, na alfandega brasileira. Mas de resto, super recomendo. Assim que retirei ele dos correios já fui fotografar um evento.. E como ele fez maravilhas... Muito fácil de manusear, e as fotos ficaram incríveis... É de confiança...Veio em 1 mês.. ótimo site de compras. Read more

Impression:Ótimo!;

0 1
  • posted byRobertoPaiva on 08/20/2014

o produto chegou legal em perfeitas condições Read more

Impression:Roberto;

0 1
  • posted bySolomahin on 08/19/2014

Очень доволен. Долго не решался купить эту фирму, но не пожалел когда купил. Цена радует. Работает стабильно. Скорость перезарядки на полной мощности при свежих аккумуляторах 2 секунды (у SB-900 примерно 10 секунд). Управление простое и удобное. Есть звуковая индикация. Ведущее число хорошее. По цветовой температуре немного холоднее вспышек Nikon. Ж... Read more

Impression:Отлично!;

1 1
  • posted bydaditc on 08/19/2014

YN560II have a metal hotshoe (the YN560 originally released with a plastic hotshoe, but was quickly replaced). They also use the turn-to-lock clamp for the hotshoe while the Canon 580EXII uses a rubber gasket with a switch you flip to lock it down (this also keeps it somewhat water-sealed on the hotshoe). I prefer the 580EXII style lock for sure, but ... Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0
  • posted byLihtsaltjobu on 06/24/2014

I have to say that price is most definitely one. Just a bit over 50€'s through PayPal when I could've gotten it for 95€ from a local seller. For a beginner photographer like me, it was not even a question. The amount of functionality it provides for the cost is also wonderful. I haven't had a chance to really test the slave modes or the multi mode aside ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarkostefanac on 05/14/2014

Great stuff! Probably the best manual flash value for money. Optical slave mode even exceeds my expectations - I did not face any misfires. Build quality very close to brand name products. Power usage and recycle times even on cheap NiMH batteries are good. For the price - none. But if I need to pick some, I would like to see better battery indicator,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilentcyfer on 05/05/2014

The price, you just can't beat that. For the money you would spend on an equivalent Canon speedlite , you can get 3 of these! I'm using mine as a slave unit and it doesn't even require a wireless trigger when on slave mode. The light detector picks up even the most stray of flashes in the room and triggers itself to flash. You can set for it to beep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteo4president on 02/07/2014

ottima qualita prezzo, sicuramente intuitivo e facile da imparare ad usare fin da subito sul flash non ne ho ancora trovati pero non forniscono le batterie lo consiglio a chiunque voglia approcciarsi ad usare un flash esterno e da considerare che comunque e piu potente di molti altri flash di marca presente di modalita manuale, secondaria a inpulso ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelben89 on 02/07/2014

Good light Changable focal length 24-105 (for most needed use) Synchronization with a lead flash (by light) With multi-flash you can get interesting effect on picture Manual (but price is low also because of it) If take 2 or more, you can set it on tripods and control by in-camera flash, to make more interesting picture. Or use wireless adapters. May ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrevorNagan on 02/02/2014

Im really very impressed with this flash unit. It was delivered fairly quick and with enough packing to protect the device. Easy to use at first attempt. I use it mainly as a backup for off camera shooting and it does a great job at a small faction of the original original Canon brand. Highly recommended. Overall happy with the device. No Cons. I use ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections