DX » Community » Reviews » Yongnuo YN560-II professional 2.0" LCD Universal Flash Speedlite Speedlight (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Very Good! Отлично! Ótimo! Roberto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoxxje on 12/13/2014

Pros: -easy in use -safe delivery in a good protected box -you can choose to put on/off the sound -delivered with a handy bag to protect your flash if you have to transfer it Cons: -I have not found any cons yet Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byLynxTassi on 12/11/2014

Bought three pieces to study the portrait and fashion photography. Use is usually on a tripod, with softboxes Power - enough with the stock, very convenient operation, while not expensive at all, there is the descent from the on-camera flash. The best inexpensive choice for a beginner! Read more

Impression:Very Good!,Отлично!;

0 0 0

• posted bygesielboasorte on 12/11/2014

Pros. O flash apesar de não ter a função TTL atende bem para quem esta começando a fotografar, tem acessórios para fixação em base e função multi com ótima velocidade de resposta. Contra. Não tem função TTL. No geral, tem uma boa qualidade para o custo. Read more

Otimo flash pra quem esta comecando na fotografia.

Impression:Very Good!,Ótimo!;

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoNeideck on 08/29/2014

Pena que ele foi tachado, na alfandega brasileira. Mas de resto, super recomendo. Assim que retirei ele dos correios já fui fotografar um evento.. E como ele fez maravilhas... Muito fácil de manusear, e as fotos ficaram incríveis... É de confiança...Veio em 1 mês.. ótimo site de compras. Read more

Impression:Ótimo!;

4 0 0

• posted byRobertoPaiva on 08/20/2014

o produto chegou legal em perfeitas condições Read more

Impression:Roberto;

1 0 0

• posted bySolomahin on 08/19/2014

Очень доволен. Долго не решался купить эту фирму, но не пожалел когда купил. Цена радует. Работает стабильно. Скорость перезарядки на полной мощности при свежих аккумуляторах 2 секунды (у SB-900 примерно 10 секунд). Управление простое и удобное. Есть звуковая индикация. Ведущее число хорошее. По цвет... Read more

Impression:Отлично!;

1 0 2

• posted bydaditc on 08/19/2014

YN560II have a metal hotshoe (the YN560 originally released with a plastic hotshoe, but was quickly replaced). They also use the turn-to-lock clamp for the hotshoe while the Canon 580EXII uses a rubber gasket with a switch you flip to lock it down (this also keeps it somewhat water-sealed on the hotshoe)... Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byLihtsaltjobu on 06/24/2014

I have to say that price is most definitely one. Just a bit over 50€'s through PayPal when I could've gotten it for 95€ from a local seller. For a beginner photographer like me, it was not even a question. The amount of functionality it provides for the cost is also wonderful. I haven't had a chance ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarkostefanac on 05/14/2014

Great stuff! Probably the best manual flash value for money. Optical slave mode even exceeds my expectations - I did not face any misfires. Build quality very close to brand name products. Power usage and recycle times even on cheap NiMH batteries are good. For the price - none. But if I need to pick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilentcyfer on 05/05/2014

The price, you just can't beat that. For the money you would spend on an equivalent Canon speedlite , you can get 3 of these! I'm using mine as a slave unit and it doesn't even require a wireless trigger when on slave mode. The light detector picks up even the most stray of flashes in the room and triggers ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections