DX » Community » Reviews » Yongnuo YN560-II professional 2.0" LCD Universal Flash Speedlite Speedlight (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 28 ( 97% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLihtsaltjobu on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have to say that price is most definitely one. Just a bit over 50€'s through PayPal when I could've gotten it for 95€ from a local seller. For a beginner photographer like me, it was not even a question. The amount of functionality it provides for the cost i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarkostefanac on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great stuff! Probably the best manual flash value for money. Optical slave mode even exceeds my expectations - I did not face any misfires. Build quality very close to brand name products. Power usage and recycle times even on cheap NiMH batteries are good. Cons:For the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilentcyfer on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price, you just can't beat that. For the money you would spend on an equivalent Canon speedlite , you can get 3 of these! I'm using mine as a slave unit and it doesn't even require a wireless trigger when on slave mode. The light detector picks up even the m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDebrup on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Does the job.. its nice and fine as of flash in this range Cons:Its plastic , makes creaking noise when try to move its head, the hot shoe mount moves in the D5100 unless we tighten it with the plastic wheel. The plastic wheel makes you a bit afraid when you try to tighte... Read more

Sample 1 Sample 2 Sample 3
    0 0
  • posted byOrtegaJ on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a very affordable option compared to Nikon Professional Flash that is around 500 USD. It is powerful, it is also a good school to learn how work flashes based on the fact that this flash is manual. Cons:These kind of flashes consume a lot of AA batteries... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrzvideo on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With its large backlit display, set the flash Yongnuo Speedlite YN-560 II will be very easy. New Multi Function mode, you create the stroboscópico Efectro. Slave flash function (modes S1, S2) Yongnuo Flash Speedlite YN-560 II Flash for Canon or Nikon can be used ab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyarilast on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very powerful and the zoom motor works smooth and quiet , Intuitive and comfortable controls and its look very reliable . Great build quality, feels very solid , The recycle speed is very fast and the optical slave works great Cons:You have to press quite hard on the te... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarmolyn on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good value Easy to use Does what was advertised and more Well presented Comes with case Delivery of the item was very fast by DX Cons:Nil I can think of. It does all that I require OtherThoughts:If you do not want to pay for the big name item then this is a ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicardoConsonni on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Powerful, but you can dial it down - Reliable output. - Fast recharge time - Head turns on two axis, so you can bounce flash light from ceilings and walls, and shoot portrait and landscape shots. - Has a built-in difuser (good if you don't have a dettachable... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymikimimi on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product arrived in about a month since ordering date. The product looks perfect, clean, no damages at all, no mistakes, well manufactured, good package. Every part of the flash itself is in a perfect condition, nothing broken, nothing bad. Great flash to buy. I will u... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections