DX » Community » Reviews » 720P Car DVR Video Road Safety Guard Camera w/ AV-Out / USB 2.0 - Black (2.0" TFT)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySiogich on 05/12/2014

1280x720 at 30 FPS, no hangups or any other failures so far. You can just plug it in and forget. Be careful with moving mode. its a bit tricky , most of time use rec mode. Must have .. nothing else. Does job grate even at night , so it definitely worth it. Don`t waist time for looking another device.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRobertGero on 09/19/2013

Very easy to use: just place the memory card inside, connect it to the car cigarette holder and it starts recording! Video and audio is of high quality. It uses the memory card in a circular manner meaning the oldest video is deleted. The suction cup stopped working and now I`m trying to figure out another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymirza777 on 07/24/2013

Small, easy to remove/portable, good picture quality during they day, reasonably priced Night picture quality, not much else so far! Got this DVR as a replacement for sku#113333 that died after sitting in the car on a really cold winter day. Primary reason for choosing this DVR was the ease with which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshays on 06/06/2013

Well worth the money, Does what it says and for the price it is more than worth it. Low light not the best Access through the device to memory is very slow but easy enough to just connect card on computer instead. I would be ordering another one for the back of the car as it does the job good enough ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byentitee on 06/05/2013

Product has a low profile, is very compact, and relatively easy to install. It doesn't have many fancy options, which makes it straightforward to operate. Build quality is satisfactory - mainly plastic exterior that has a matt black finish. Mounting device to attach unit to the glass is effective and ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydino503 on 04/21/2013

Small; roughly half the size of a standard playing card. It records as soon as it receives power; whether plugged into your car or running off it's internal battery, this bad-boy records. Audio is pretty good. User-interface is pretty easy to figure out, even without a manual written in Engrish. Best ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarishka7 on 04/08/2013

1280x720 at 30 FPS, no hangups or any other failures so far. You can just plug it in and forget. Factory settings are the best. The only thing you have to do is to set time and date, plus I've turned the display sleep off. HUGE file size (134.2Mb per minute)... Please get at least 16 Gb Micro SD card ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bynekokusubu on 03/10/2013

"Performance / price" item. Plastic quality, maybe... It records 128MB seperated files with cycle. Even if you record just 1 sec costs 128mb file. Every file contains 1:10 - 1:50 mins recording (with sound) I mean you can record 9-13 minutes in a 1Gb SD card (with max quality = 720P - 30FPS)... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bydavecox61 on 02/13/2013

Does what it says, records video and sound. I am sick of near misses and this does the job. Nice long wire on the Car lead, means you can position it where you want without worry. Clear video & sound playback. Easy to use, buttons clear,beep that its working annoys the other half, I never noticed ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byCryBaby69 on 02/08/2013

For the low price it's a pretty good little HD-camera. Menu is easy to understand and so the manual wasn't really needed. Comes with a long cable too. Wished it would have had a little better picture quality in low light, but there's not much to wish for at 27€. At first it wouldn't start recording automatically ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections