• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A good product for a good price

posted by RoMeWo on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The biggest plus is the ability to write without leakage between the tracks. A good recording quality, especially in good lighting. Sound writes well enough, though this is not so important. Easy to install, easy to remove from the holder and put in your pocket - this is especially important in winter because the lithium ion battery must not be frozen, otherwise it fails.

Cons:

In my opinion, there are only four minus signs: 1. picture when recording a bit grainy, especially under low light conditions;
    2. motion detector is triggered by bad, sometimes it can shut off while driving, so I have it turned off, the recording starts when the device is supplied from the cigarette lighter power supply;
    3. it is not clear why, when a full battery, sometimes the date/time settings may be reset and must again adjust date/time.
    4. Low sensitivity in low-light conditions.

OtherThoughts:

It's no big deal, the device can be used without paying attention to these cons, but I want to say this to the buyers knew it and made an informed choice.

Bottomline:

All in all a good appliance for such small money, I can safely recommend to buy it, and even bought a recorder to my friend. In the future I want the more expensive and high-quality product, but that is fine by me.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections