Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndq2cv6fovkx on 01/07/2014

-High material -3D supraface -Resistant at scrathes -Easy to apply -Come with adesive -Looks very cool -Resistant on suprafaces,i put it on car elements,laptop,mobile etc and i don t have any problem with him,like i said before very resistant and protective ! - come in a roll of 127x50 cm -looks like real one -3m material when it arrived in the mail ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatnatsnoc on 12/27/2012

High material -3D supraface -Resistant at scrathes -Easy to apply -Come with adesive -Looks very cool -Resistant on suprafaces,i put it on car elements,laptop,mobile etc and i don t have any problem with him,like i said before very resistant and protective ! - come in a roll of 127x50 cm -looks like real one -3m material when it arrived in the mail ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySDA007 on 05/13/2012

Excellent sticked. For best results, you can warm up a bit, well stretched! The texture of the film I liked. Adhesion is very good, but slightly worse than that of 3M "3D Carbon" sticker. In the car interior with this sticker, we have achieved very good results! Good reflects light at different angles. When delivered the roll was dented. On ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections