DX » Community » Reviews » Security Anti-Theft Steel Bicycle Lock with Password - Black (1.2M-Length)
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAZigmund on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent value for money. I use it on motorcycle in order to secure helmet or jacket on the motorcycle when I am away. So far I have noticed. - good flexibility - easy to lock and unlock - smooth surface so it does not damage the material - sufficient length Cons:It is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought one to protect my motocycle and I was little bit pesimist first because of price. But it is good built looks nice and strong so I not worry about. Still works good and looks like new :) Cons:There is no cons on this product. Still works good after mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygprp on 03/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this lock for my mountain bike . The purpose was to connect it easily to a bike rack when commute in car for security reasons . The quality of this product is very good . The adjustment is very convenient and the thickness of the cable is sufficient t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrodrigues03 on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and practical. If you want to use for some minutes, it can be good. Cons:It looks fragile. So, it's good to lock the bike for no long time. You can't change the password, but it has a default code OtherThoughts:I've bought it some months ago, but when it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilma55 on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ka4estvenno. udobno ispolizovati. prieatnii mateerial. prishel bez povrejdenii. bistro. nakonest to mogu katatisa na velike i ne boeatsa cto ego svoruyt. Cons:net. ne zametil. da i kakie mogut tut biti rpoblemi? OtherThoughts:jali net mesho4ka dlea etogo provo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtok34 on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Very light for keeping in my bag. I locked every bike quickly and easy. Very good Quality. Price, quality, functionality, look, were all good and easy to use. Cons:smaller than shows that the picture. Not change the password. Not safe for long tim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanlupatini on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've bought it about a month ago, and recently it has arrived at my home here in Brazil. Well, the product itself is very beautiful - all black and sexy... I like it! The part where you put the numbers has a protuberancy at the number one, and this is good because it gets... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadCowTeaM on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good finishing and a nice look. Good balance between price and quality. Silicone coat and plastic ends protects the bike and other things you lock with against scratches. The inner steel cable looks durable. Cons:The steel cable could be longer. The ends could b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynafikman on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is made of high quality materials and does the job. If someone really wants to steal your bike, it can be cut with garden clippers with a bit of force, however it will take a bit of struggling. Nice steel inside and soft plastic wripped around Cons:None so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenatoluizlopes on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good lock, good material, easy to use... Cons:You can not determine your password. But it's not a big deal... And since it is made of steel, it's a little bit heavy if you mind about weight. But honestly, I can't feel this difference when I am riding bi... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections