DX » Community » Reviews » Security Anti-Theft Steel Bicycle Lock with Password - Black (1.2M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Seguro Thin but strong Отличный замок Quality lock
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlyssonMGV on 02/01/2015

Muito forte e resistente na tranca, não danifica no uso ao encostar em partes metálicas. Terá um pouco de problema para se acostumar para travar o mesmo, devido ao formato, mas isso não passa a ser um problema. Recomendo a compra.

Impression:Seguro;

0 0 0

• posted by8764461 on 12/29/2014

Very thin but seems to be strong enough for bike. Ease to keep it attached, ease to use presetd 4 digit password. Finish is smooth and discrete.

Impression:Thin but strong;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 12/26/2014

Кодовый замок для велосипеда. Хороший добротный. ЗАцепляю два велика им. пока что удачно)) перекусить можно конечно но трудновато без спец оборудования.) брать два) два надёжнее)

Кодовый замок Кодовый замок

Impression:Отличный замок;

0 0 0

• posted bysimcek on 08/04/2014

Lock is very strong, with steel wire. Steel wire is plastic coated to protect bicycle from scratches. It is very security with 4 digit combination. Lock is equipped with metal plate with lock combination. Lock combination is quality printed on that plate and there in no fear to loose combination.

Impression:Quality lock;

0 0 0

• posted byCMLee on 07/14/2014

it works as described in the sales ads. You get a fixed pin number that you cannot change. Anyway it works. This give you basic simple protection but beware that the cable is thin and easy to cut. So you have to use this in combination with a ULock and other cable. Just an additional deterrent to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAZigmund on 07/06/2014

Excellent value for money. I use it on motorcycle in order to secure helmet or jacket on the motorcycle when I am away. So far I have noticed. - good flexibility - easy to lock and unlock - smooth surface so it does not damage the material - sufficient length It is not really a con but it would a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

I bought one to protect my motocycle and I was little bit pesimist first because of price. But it is good built looks nice and strong so I not worry about. Still works good and looks like new :) There is no cons on this product. Still works good after more then year of use. Strong and good When... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygprp on 03/22/2014

I bought this lock for my mountain bike . The purpose was to connect it easily to a bike rack when commute in car for security reasons . The quality of this product is very good . The adjustment is very convenient and the thickness of the cable is sufficient to provide enough security for crooks... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrodrigues03 on 02/18/2014

Small and practical. If you want to use for some minutes, it can be good. It looks fragile. So, it's good to lock the bike for no long time. You can't change the password, but it has a default code I've bought it some months ago, but when it arrived at my home, I forget everithing! Now I can go I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilma55 on 01/09/2014

ka4estvenno. udobno ispolizovati. prieatnii mateerial. prishel bez povrejdenii. bistro. nakonest to mogu katatisa na velike i ne boeatsa cto ego svoruyt. net. ne zametil. da i kakie mogut tut biti rpoblemi? jali net mesho4ka dlea etogo provoda. rekomenduy vsem vcelolybiteleam. oceni poleznaya ne... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections