Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteo1992 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product. Is often but without that feels once applied. Good material and gives a good feel to the touch. Are opaque and difficult fingerprints remain, however, go away quietly with the supplied cloth. The price is very good. Provides excellent protection. Applies e... Read more

Screen protector iPhone 1 Screen protector iPhone 2 Screen protector iPhone 3
    0 0
  • posted byMichalzeszen on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a matte screen protector, if you like protectors that block any reflex at all from your screen you should use this one. Cons:There isn't. It is a simple product that does what it is required to do. OtherThoughts:Take care while installing it, otherwise you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamiagalli on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this screen protector is the best for iphones! with quality and good price. if you buy this screen protector, you will save your cell phone. it's very easy for use and not do bubbles, it is stay beatiful in your iphone. buy this!buy this!buy this!buy this!buy this!buy t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypandanet on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is really a cheap way to protect the screen of my iphone3GS, i Brazil it is sold for around 8 US dollar fot the shiny version, and 12 for the matte. Cons:the intructions for applying the proctector could be better, as it's not as easy as it seems, I had to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorabcastro on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple to be glued, anyone can place. The very good price and protects the screen of your iphone. i don't have any problems with protector and the ship. This protector had a very good matte, and don't prejudice to see the screen. Very good object to buy!! Cons... Read more

Front of the screen protector Back of the screen protector
    0 0
  • posted byRubaaaa on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works very very good protects from key scratches and you can even cut it with a knive and there is still no damage to the screen at all! the anti glare function of this product works also very very good there is still some reflection but waaaaaay less than bef... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlaviaMello on 06/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a really really good build quality. Protects your screen from scratches and fingerprints! No reflects on the screen. With this screen protector, you can slide your finger easier and it's so comfortable! Cons:It's a bit had to put without bubbles, as any... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspazora on 10/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I had a Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint before this and I can see no difference whatsoever in the quality. It's a breeze to apply. No bubbles. No fingerprints. No glare. Cons:None at all. OtherThoughts:For anyone who has not had an anti-glare screen protector befor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphreeflow on 06/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quality material...had it for many months and it's very durable and long lasting. No more fingerprints!!! I had the clear ones but they scratch easily and attract fingerprints and smudges. Slight scratches on your actual screen are unnoticeable when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpike007 on 04/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Protect well the screen - No reflection on the screen!! It was very important for me. Like the title say it's matte so it's not a surprise but we never now. Cons:- I think it can be cheaper than that. I found on google some package of 5 for 8$ so I think thi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections