Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteo1992 on 06/03/2013

Good product. Is often but without that feels once applied. Good material and gives a good feel to the touch. Are opaque and difficult fingerprints remain, however, go away quietly with the supplied cloth. The price is very good. Provides excellent protection. Applies easily and without bubbles (as long ... Read more

Screen protector iPhone 1 Screen protector iPhone 2 Screen protector iPhone 3

0 0 0

• posted byMichalzeszen on 04/30/2013

It's a matte screen protector, if you like protectors that block any reflex at all from your screen you should use this one. There isn't. It is a simple product that does what it is required to do. Take care while installing it, otherwise you can easily lose the product. If you did a bad job, theres ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamiagalli on 03/28/2013

this screen protector is the best for iphones! with quality and good price. if you buy this screen protector, you will save your cell phone. it's very easy for use and not do bubbles, it is stay beatiful in your iphone. buy this!buy this!buy this!buy this!buy this!buy this!buy this!buy this!buy this!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypandanet on 12/22/2012

it is really a cheap way to protect the screen of my iphone3GS, i Brazil it is sold for around 8 US dollar fot the shiny version, and 12 for the matte. the intructions for applying the proctector could be better, as it's not as easy as it seems, I had to peel of a couple of times in order to get hid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigorabcastro on 12/12/2012

Simple to be glued, anyone can place. The very good price and protects the screen of your iphone. i don't have any problems with protector and the ship. This protector had a very good matte, and don't prejudice to see the screen. Very good object to buy!! Nothing to say in cons, because this is a very ... Read more

Front of the screen protector Back of the screen protector

0 0 0

• posted byRubaaaa on 10/07/2012

works very very good protects from key scratches and you can even cut it with a knive and there is still no damage to the screen at all! the anti glare function of this product works also very very good there is still some reflection but waaaaaay less than before. Also it feels a lot better than the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlaviaMello on 06/30/2011

It has a really really good build quality. Protects your screen from scratches and fingerprints! No reflects on the screen. With this screen protector, you can slide your finger easier and it's so comfortable! It's a bit had to put without bubbles, as any other screen protector. Lowers the display quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspazora on 10/01/2009

I had a Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint before this and I can see no difference whatsoever in the quality. It's a breeze to apply. No bubbles. No fingerprints. No glare. None at all. For anyone who has not had an anti-glare screen protector before, you may not know that they do make things look less clear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygkofoed on 08/17/2009

Excellent quality material...had it for many months and it's very durable and long lasting. No more fingerprints!!! I had the clear ones but they scratch easily and attract fingerprints and smudges. Slight scratches on your actual screen are unnoticeable when you put this cover on. Much cheaper than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphreeflow on 06/30/2009

Excellent quality material...had it for many months and it's very durable and long lasting. No more fingerprints!!! I had the clear ones but they scratch easily and attract fingerprints and smudges. Slight scratches on your actual screen are unnoticeable when you put this cover on. Much cheaper than ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections