DX » Community » Reviews » 940 3mm IR Emitter LED (10M / 10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychiaotzuu on 06/21/2014

This is a well priced pack of 10 infrared LEDs. The leads are very long and easy to deal with. The consistency of the product appears good so far. The angle of emission seems to be rather narrow. But they are quite powerful for such a small bulb (3mm). Be aware that the exact emission wavelength is 940 mm. It depends on the project you are using it ... Read more

10 pack of LEDs 10 pack of LEDs
    0 0
  • posted byhgurdal on 01/31/2014

They works even at a big distances. And they dirty cheap - you cannot even think about such a prices in local stores. Select appropriate resistors for the specifyed current and with enough power. Not at all - just cannot even think about any, the price, the quality, everything is ok. Despite mine not working, i think it can be use for 3.5mm IR remotes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf11lbert on 02/03/2013

They works even at a big distances. And they dirty cheap - you cannot even think about such a prices in local stores. Select appropriate resistors for the specifyed current and with enough power. Not at all - just cannot even think about any, the price, the quality, everything is ok. Can be uses as remote replacements or in you own projects. Just be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKagnon on 07/05/2012

Very cheap, can only buy 3 or 4 here at that price. All works, tested it with my camera and a battery. Can be powered even by a CR1220 Protects against wrong polarity at 3V, not idea how high voltage can it go. Not much Maybe it would be better if they had a 5-piece pack since most people don't need that many ir emitters. my remote didn't work thou,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections