DX » Community » Reviews » 590~635nm 800~1000MCD 3mm LED - Green (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythekorex on 05/13/2014

Really cheap price for 20 LEDs. Quality is the same of the 3mm LEDs I buy at the electronics shop. It's great for your projects. They are not high brightness LEDs. You can stare at them without going blind :-) Not high brightness LEDs. You still need a few milliamps to make them shine. Everything else if just fine. I recommend them for those who are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybzeymer on 06/26/2013

Great leds for DIY projects, I am using them with my Arduino Rev3 and I can make a lot of nice things with those. All LED's are working well and none is defected. Nice and bright light, like expected in a 3mm LED I have already seen cheaper 3mm LED's in another place and it took too long time to deliver (two months) My money was well spend at this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlekseyEnergo on 11/29/2012

Not expensive.Price is lower than ostalnyh stores.The description is the parameters Direct voltage and Counter current, which is very useful and necessary.Packed neatly. Have not been found Low cost per LED, almost wholesale price, it is very good, if necessary will be ordering more, and if we take not one but several packages that the price is just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections