DX » Community » Reviews » 620~625nm 800~1000MCD 3mm LED - Red (20-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythekorex on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap price for 20 LEDs. Quality is the same of the 3mm LEDs I buy at the electronics shop. It's great for your projects. They are not high brightness LEDs. You can stare at them without going blind :-) Cons:Not high brightness LEDs. You still need a fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVoyagerscout on 02/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and easy LED's. Ideal for small projects, as a status light for your arduino stuff. The web description is really clear. The fit snugg between my crowded solderboard, so I am happy! Cons:No voltage description on the packaging, so keep in mind that you w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattielafleur on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap LED's for DIY projects. Al LED's worked, no broken LED's in the package. Good for low power devices. Can be driven from arduino outputs directly. (in combination with a resistor) Cons:Light is very weak, can only be used for indication purposes, not for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybzeymer on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great leds for DIY projects, I am using them with my Arduino Rev3 and I can make a lot of nice things with those. All LED's are working well and none is defected. Nice and bright light, like expected in a 3mm LED Cons:I have already seen cheaper 3mm LED's in another pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyagodorea on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap considering how many LEDs there are, easy to use, long wires, material looks very nice and resistant. Well, it works! Cons:Light is weak, compared to other LEDs I have. Suitable only for use in substantial darkness. Although the shipment was fast, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurifidelis on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like it should; Has a nice color (if you want more variety I recommend you buy the assortment packs); Good price for the pack, and I won't be running out of the twenty so soon. Cons:Maybe the price could be better, but it is still unbeatable. The package could come... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLiamola on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice looking leds. The light is quite bright. They are very cheap too. The pins seem to be quite strong that they do not bend too easily. Cons:The only con I have faced is that there came no instructions or datasheet with the product so you can not actually know fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlekseyEnergo on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Not expensive.Price is lower than ostalnyh stores.The description is the parameters Direct voltage and Counter current, which is very useful and necessary.Packed neatly. Cons:Have not been found OtherThoughts:Low cost per LED, almost wholesale price, it is very... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections