DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo Digital Camera Vertical Grip External Battery Pack for Canon 20D/30D/40D DSLR
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byutopiazz on 05/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was surprised by the good build quality on this item. It is a snug fit on the camera and the grip feels ok to handle. Cons:The only concern i have is with the bottom thread for tripods. The plastic is flexing when the camera is tilted on the side when using... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatl2000 on 03/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love the overall idea of the device as replacement at best price for Canon BG-E2N Battery Grip (for Canon 40D, 30D, 20D). I cannot give it away since I have it. Cons:Unfortunately, the build quality is not there. I lately try to use the conventional battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkerBlue on 10/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good build quality -has good sealing against dust & rain -you can use your camera much longer -makes your camera looks pro -fits perfectly on a Canon EOS 50D -strong and usefully shaped grip -exposure wheel and extra buttons are nice Cons:Make sure you re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythid82 on 06/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a solid and well built battery grip. I've had my hands on the "real Canon" BG-E2 as well and this is the same thing. The batteries fit firmly and sits in place without any wobbling, the rubber on the grip matches the one on the 40D handle and t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections