DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung Protective Case for Samsung P7510 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypalex351 on 02/11/2013

The price. At least at my country cost about 3x more. It is a semi-rigid cover that gives good protection to your tablet. Currently the magnets have little power to keep the flap closed. I am sure that at the end some time no longer keep the flap closed. Worth its price. A little difficult to open the case completely and leave to let the tablet upright.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabiton on 11/14/2012

It fits perfectly. The material is really good. It gives you a great grip. It really looks that can take a few drops. The magnetic closure is great The buttons are a little hard to reach. The vertical stand is great, but in the horizontal stand, the tablet is upside down.\ Is more expensive than others, but is really good. Its a little heavy, but i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjtravagli on 09/10/2012

Really great! Strong! fits perfectly! Very thin! Great grip! well made! Awesome! i bought it thinking it would be just another case for my tablet that fits not good and its cheap! But the price is reasonable and it its right for the quality of the product! i just saw the original case and its the same! and it costs much more than this one! this one ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections