DX » Community » Reviews » RF Wireless Remote Control AC Power Socket (AC 220V/500W)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKabir79 on 06/24/2014

Works smoothly without any interruption. Great to shutdown ask active device from my bed. A little footprint that amazed friends and families Used with three different multiplug to connect multiple devices at a time. EU socket would be more convenient as most gadget comes with that type of plug. Great ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypipe79 on 01/17/2014

Buen precio, calidad normal, muy fácil de usar, además del mando dispone de un botón en el propio aparato de encender/apagar. Dispone de múltiples entradas para distintos tipos de enchufes. Se necesita visibilidad directa para usar el mando (es como el mando a distancia de una televisi&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySantos05 on 07/25/2013

Great value for the price. Works fine, with good range. Accept almost every plug kinds and more than one at time. Very usefull with devices that have not on/off button. Has adjustable pins... A little big for some wall plug. Needs direct line view to correct function but the action range is good. No ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaletrt on 06/06/2013

It is a perfect companion for any electric apparel. It gives you the opportunity to turn on or off lights, heater and the buffers from the bed. The plug can be adjusted by turning them to any wall plug. It have three inputs so you can manage three thing at the same time. The socket must be on sight of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykitoandrade on 08/11/2012

The idea of the product is really great, DX has a bunch of others like these. Super easy use (plug and use, duuh) The quality is reeeealy pooor, the plugs are really loose. Other thing that anoyed me a lot was that you need to point directly to the reciever. I mean DIRECTLY, bulls-eye... is really difficult ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections