DX » Community » Reviews » Simple PU Leather Metal Name Card Business Card Holder Case - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeerkeer27 on 07/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is not real leather, but i cant even tell. anywho - who is looking so closely when you are pulling out a business card the magnetic closure is really nice. i am pretty happy with this. before i jammed all my cards into my wallet, NOW I NEED A NEW WALLET? th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythebeatlesdcp on 05/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Holds many cards (6+ cards, a few business cards and able to slip some money inside) Magnetic clip so the card case closes easily and maintains shape Cons:Glue started getting a little loose and some threads started coming out loose Nothing else OtherThoughts:Very compa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKnyaz71 on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks expensive and presentable, despite the low price. In my case, I placed 30 business cards, at the same time they can be easy removed and can be put back. It all depends on the thickness of business cards. But nevertheless, you can put not less than 20 pie... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromi777 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- This is good looking case - magnet works nice and it is the best solution - size for enough cards - metal enclosure will protect your wireless cards from unwanted reading Cons:- none found OtherThoughts:- maybe thickness of the black part should smaller to s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZbDrt on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The holder can hold more than 15 bussines cards. I have twenty five bussines card inside at this moment with no problem Cons:If the holder is really full of business cards, it is little bit dificult to get one card out. But who cares? OtherThoughts:It will be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySandertjuhh123 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Its cheap, but is doesn't look cheap - It looks really nice and professional - Good build quality (hard cover protects the business cards). - It's not heavy (so you can put it in you jacket) - Business cards fits perfectly - The magnet to close the case is working per... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections