DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston TF / Micro SD Memory Card w/ SD / MS PRO Duo / Mini SD Adapter - 32GB (Class4)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhuguinin on 02/09/2013

While still not going to use it in its entirety, the memory capacity is enough for me. I think it's a whole team of very good quality. I have compared to others who buy and design look better despite the same brand, so I see that they are genuine and reassuring. advise you to buy them, I have been of good use. I see no cons at a glance. are becoming ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyhighschool on 01/28/2013

Great product. Good value for money. I got this card to use with my tablet PC and it has worked great so far. With the price of memory these days this card is extremely affordable. If you're working with anything less and/or ever worry about having enough memory in your tablet PC, I would just go ahead an invest in this. It's really worthwhile! No problems ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaximusdecimus8 on 01/08/2013

It behaves very good, it's real kingston so, for the price it's very good. I bought for my smartphone, and it behaves really fast now, there is so much space available. I recommend this card No cons, the card and all the parts that come with it, works perfect actually it freezes when I use with my video camera... but I guess that is because My vidcamera ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanxiey on 12/26/2012

a bit cheaper the store value seems like it is an original product. casing could be better so it can hold firmly all the parts. It is a basic kingston SD memory card with adapters. You get exactly what you see on the picture and product info. casing is a bit off as it cannot keep all the parts in place but It has no effect on actual product. bottomline,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheparin on 10/29/2012

Big capasity (32 Gb) Kingston brandname card; Several adapters following with card: micro SD to SD, micro SD to mini SD, micro SD to MS Pro DUO; Ok price for 32 Gb Kingston micro SD at the moment of purchase Building quality seems to be good Low w/r speed (4 class) - write speed is about 3-4 Mb/sec, made this card less useful in cases when write speed ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections