Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaBat on 12/07/2013

Does exactly what it should. Good stiff write lock slider (other converters I have are easily locked by accident). Solid piece of plastic. Fits nicely in the Raspberry Pi and laptop SD card holder. None that I can think of. Very useful to have a couple of these laying about. Good solid little converter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byervmx on 10/05/2013

I can transfer my photos from my phone to my computer easily and I can use this adapter to another uses like my Nintendo Wii. The product contains the SD adapter and contains a case in which you can save your SD adapter and your Micro SD. I don't see cons for this great product. So good product. I am ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 09/11/2013

It looks well finished and they used good material to build it.Does not feel cheap in the hands. It fits perfect in my thinkpad and has not currupted any sd card so far. Difficult to make sure this a Genuine samsung adapter, it's kind of cheap and I receive it in my house door. Othersimilar products ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBunny1 on 02/28/2013

My microSD card´s fit´s perfectly in this adaptor and work´s well in my camera. The contacts is well finished and looks strong, the body in plastic, like any other, have a good finish. I get an extra gift that is a plastic case. It´s labeled Samsung but i think it´s not true.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbrotea2 on 01/19/2013

Well i canot say to much of this product because is does what is projected to do suport a micro sd card of my phone and digital camera. The protective plastic case is a major plus because protects the adaptor from major impacts on my drawer and is so much easy to find it, because i had one and lost it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWoerd88 on 12/17/2012

- It's small and sturdy - It comes in a white transparent box. - It has a lock slider on the side. - The microSD card is easily inserted or removed. - It's less then 2 dollars. - The label says 'Samsung' so it won't look so cheap. There are no cons here, it is an easy product without any technology. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmantes on 11/05/2012

Strong enough for its purpose. Higher compatibility rate than other adapters. Tested a Micro SD with a SanDisk adapter and this one on a front-panel card reader, and it only worked with this. None applicable. It meets the expectations and fills the requirements set upon it. Buy several so you have spares.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmax11 on 10/06/2012

I was very hesitant in buying then I thought it's worth the suggested price still came in a protective plastic case. I bought several other different adapters in the hope that one of them would be compatible with SDHC and I was happy when I tested. none that i can find, iv had issues with micro sd adapters ... Read more

Micro Adapter 01 Micro Adapter 02

0 0 0

• posted bydoccer on 09/30/2012

Quality is very good. Works as it should work. Looks exactly the same as the original samsung micro sd reader. Nothing bad to say. It worked fine. Quality is good. You should buy it if you need that kind of adapter. It works very well. I tried it with my phones memory card and it worked. Very light and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybad1z on 09/10/2012

when i got this i bought several different other adapters hoping that one of them would be SDHC compatible and i was happy when i tested this out and found out that it is, it also came in its own plastic case Great Price Supports SDHC and came with its own plastic case none that i can find, iv had issues ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections