Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergey174 on 08/25/2015

Работает. Сделан аккуратно. Карта microSD вставляется хорошо - не выпадает из адаптера. Пользуюсь время от времени - недостатков не обнаружил.

Impression:Работает,хорошая цена;

0 0 0

• posted byjpgod on 03/29/2015

Very good adapter, working fine with severals micro SD cards

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byFipo7294 on 12/27/2014

Pros:Quality, Price Cons: Any This product was hard to find for this price in my country. I only need it adapter nothing else. It is working and I got it with plastic cover

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byvaucheraurelien on 10/09/2014

Bonne adaptateur Produit correct à la description, trés utile pour nous dépanner, qualité plus ou moins correct, livraison un peut longue mais supportable si il n'y à pas d'urgence.

Impression:Correct;

0 0 0

• posted byDachu23 on 09/27/2014

This SD Card adapter works like it should. The build quality is very good. I use it to transfer files from my phone to my computer and never had any problems with it.

Impression:Just buy it!;

0 0 0

• posted byBenBartlow on 08/19/2014

This works as expected for me. I don't have different speed class rated cards laying around or a proper reader to test full speed's or anything but if you just want a simple microsd to sd adapter this will do the job.

Impression:works;

0 0 0

• posted byDaBat on 12/07/2013

Does exactly what it should. Good stiff write lock slider (other converters I have are easily locked by accident). Solid piece of plastic. Fits nicely in the Raspberry Pi and laptop SD card holder. None that I can think of. Very useful to have a couple of these laying about. Good solid little for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byervmx on 10/05/2013

I can transfer my photos from my phone to my computer easily and I can use this adapter to another uses like my Nintendo Wii. The product contains the SD adapter and contains a case in which you can save your SD adapter and your Micro SD. I don't see cons for this great product. So good product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 09/11/2013

It looks well finished and they used good material to build it.Does not feel cheap in the hands. It fits perfect in my thinkpad and has not currupted any sd card so far. Difficult to make sure this a Genuine samsung adapter, it's kind of cheap and I receive it in my house door. Othersimilar cost... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBunny1 on 02/28/2013

My microSD card´s fit´s perfectly in this adaptor and work´s well in my camera. The contacts is well finished and looks strong, the body in plastic, like any other, have a good finish. I get an extra gift that is a plastic case. It´s labeled Samsung but i think it´s not I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere