Great dropin, its fit my other flashlight very well. Easy to swap this module to the flashlight. Yes its bright , very bright i have other r2 flashligth , its comparable in real world, throw and flood.. .This q2 has warm tint make our eye Happy.... its illuminate well and looks like natural sunshine. Im not good in Lux measurement, Lumen measurement.... Read more
Fantastic drop-in for the price. Nice natural colour rendition for outside use. Much easier on the eyes than a WH or WD Q5 or R2 emitter. Simple, single mode operation - On or off. I wish this was a three mode version of this drop-in. i.e high, medium and low. Other manufacturers can make decent three mode memory drop-in's but then I guess you pay another ... Read more
- Very nice color, especially outdoors. - Brighter than my previous ones, quite possibly a brightness bin upgrade. - Aluminum pill with brass ring for pcb improves heat transfer from the led to the module. - Single mode, perfect with a forward clicky. - Warm white leds can become an addiction, you are warned! : ) Works well on 1-2 Li-ion or 1-3 CR12... Read more
Great tint for outside use. As another user has already pointed out, when you go to a 'warm' tint like this, it is hard to ever go back to the cold whites. Yes the Q5's and R2's of this world put out more lumens per watt, but many of those lumans are at such a high colour temperature that it really doesn't contribute much unless you only plan on shining ... Read more
-Neutral white 5A bin emitter
-Excellent color rendition outdoors compared to common cool white LEDs
-A quite respectable output: 185 lumen out of the front (measured in a Surefire 9P on 2 li-ion cells).
-decent beam without very pronounced rings
-fits somewhat tightly in a Surefire which means better thermal path than with loose fitting modules -The ... Read more
5A tint is very pleasant without looking "sickly yellow"
Relatively clean beam
Works well on 1 or 2 Li-Ions
Single mode (some people may consider the lack of low modes as a con but I love single mode, especially with a forward clicky) Q3 would be a nice upgrade and is available in 5A tint
Output is not as high as other modules but ... Read more
- The 5A tint certainly are much more easy on the eyes than the WC or WD tints.
- The pill is almost fully made out of aluminum, the only brass part is the ring that the regulator is soldered to.
This improver heat transfer.
- Pleasant to use outdoors aswell as indoors.
- The regulator works well on both CR123A's and 16340's. - As always, you sacrifice ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.