DX » Community » Reviews » 2012 GIANT Team Short Sleeves Bicycle Cycling Riding Suit Jersey + Shorts Set (Size-M)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byParkertR on 05/01/2013

Quality material with good sublimation printing that is sharp and unlike others I've seen. The material is comfortable and the stitching doesn't look like it will split easily. Found something surprising with this jersey set - there is a YKK zipper which is a plus! YKK is the world's largest zipper maker.. do a google search and find out for yourself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrcobano on 01/12/2013

is a high quality product that meets their expectations. It is highly recommended to other users. The colors are beautiful and the fabric is high quality, breathable, fits very well to the body and highly sizes correspond with European sizes. I've been waiting two months the arrival of my order. culot not bring the straps. The shorts have a silicone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykiki101 on 12/11/2012

Very good stuff, sturdy and comfortable. Vale quite the amount paid. The material keeps the body dry during a practice exercise. This facilitates practice and is well suited. In the elastic sleeve arm tightens a bit, but nothing that can influence the quality of the product. Could be the same silicone material holding the shorts underneath. The shorts ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections