Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycocoonlima on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small and light. Fit perfectly in ascendedor car cigarette. It is also just right both USB cables plugged into it. The second well bore to Iphones same time. Loaded and also the Ipad. Cons:Already putting to load the Ipad and Iphone at the same time, appa... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDrakenZ on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great for what i use it for, disassembled it and have it inside my dashboard for a permanent solution to USB charging. nice quality build. Does a great job for what i use it for, i'd imagine plugging it right into the cigarette lighter would be simpler. Cons:No co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyozeza on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excelente uso, practico y cómodo, pequeño y portatil, buena calidad. excelente uso, practico y cómodo, pequeño y portatil, buena calidad. excelente uso, practico y cómodo, pequeño y portatil, buena calidad. Cons:none.... producto... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysebater on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use this charger for my tablet samsung galaxy tab 2 wich require at least 2 amp and a phone galaxy S2 both at the same time!!! work very well not problem at all and is pretty small, is the size of the car socket hole, fit perfect in my car, very convenient, is "a m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriron on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works good, charges GPS and Tablet at the same time using only the one outlet in the car without any problems. I previously was using a 2A charger and it would not charge both items at the same time, where this new charger works just fine without any problems. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdimW on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, high amperage and appears to have a high and low amp output for charging phones or larger devices (2100 MA and 1000 MA), VERY low profile. Goes great with some of the iPhone charger cables offered on DX. Works on my trucks 24v setup and will also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPt376 on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use it to charge 2 phones that I carry. A lumia 920 and LG 3D. Both phones charges. Cheap, really really cheap. The local electronics store here as for about 5 times as much for the same size and functionality. Cons:When the item arrived, it seems that the pac... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great product to have for car drivers who has alot of devices to charge when on the road over long period of road trip. so far it charges my ipad, iphone, smartphone with no problem. charing of both device at the same time is working fine with no problem at al... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections