Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvitordamiani on 01/30/2014

Very handy to have two USB powered ports on your car. For those who doesn't ride alone it will end the battle for the charger cable once for all!! Very nice design. Small and compact. Fits very well. When you connect two iPhones 4 simultaneously, sometimes the charger is not able to delivery power for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysms2000 on 11/21/2013

1. Cheap 2. High current. Not sure if it provides the real 3A but charges Note II full well while running GPS and screen on - the first charger which succeeded! 3. Fits well in the charger socket. 4. Two devices so my fem is happy too. 1. "Minus" (ground) connector could be better (minor problem)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyy1976 on 07/26/2013

Good Mini Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Charger - White. It works fine with my Apple iPhone 4 and my beloved Apple iPad 2. It's very small but it does it's work perfectly. I recomend it It so small you can easily loose it, but this is not really a problem. Besides, you can teel it's cheap just by looking ... Read more

Just arrived Just arrived2

0 0 0

• posted bygabrisgabor on 07/23/2013

Very little and low profile, my cigar lighter is in a closable compartment with the ashtray, and I can close it without removing this adapter. Mostly I use it to charge a GPS and a phone. It can handle the two devices consuming 2.5 amps together. Build qulaity is solid and it looks like a more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycocoonlima on 06/29/2013

Very small and light. Fit perfectly in ascendedor car cigarette. It is also just right both USB cables plugged into it. The second well bore to Iphones same time. Loaded and also the Ipad. Already putting to load the Ipad and Iphone at the same time, apparently charging time increased, and also felt ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byDrakenZ on 04/28/2013

Works great for what i use it for, disassembled it and have it inside my dashboard for a permanent solution to USB charging. nice quality build. Does a great job for what i use it for, i'd imagine plugging it right into the cigarette lighter would be simpler. No cons at all, great product and great price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyozeza on 03/23/2013

excelente uso, practico y cómodo, pequeño y portatil, buena calidad. excelente uso, practico y cómodo, pequeño y portatil, buena calidad. excelente uso, practico y cómodo, pequeño y portatil, buena calidad. none.... producto excelente paquete sobredimensionado, pero protege ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysebater on 03/21/2013

I use this charger for my tablet samsung galaxy tab 2 wich require at least 2 amp and a phone galaxy S2 both at the same time!!! work very well not problem at all and is pretty small, is the size of the car socket hole, fit perfect in my car, very convenient, is "a must have" in your car.- ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytriron on 03/20/2013

Works good, charges GPS and Tablet at the same time using only the one outlet in the car without any problems. I previously was using a 2A charger and it would not charge both items at the same time, where this new charger works just fine without any problems. Slim design fits almost any location. None,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdimW on 03/18/2013

Works great, high amperage and appears to have a high and low amp output for charging phones or larger devices (2100 MA and 1000 MA), VERY low profile. Goes great with some of the iPhone charger cables offered on DX. Works on my trucks 24v setup and will also work on a cars 12v setup. When the item arrived,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections