DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 4-Port USB AC Power Travel Charger Kit - White (2-Flat-Pin Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjimb395 on 02/10/2014

4 slots usb charge ok blue light a liitle bright too blue led bright light it's does the job, four slots for recharching usb, i use it for my kids RC helicopter and it recharge and in appropriate time. c'est bien quand meme 4 fentes, recharge a une vitesse convenable comparable au autres ports usb je ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimdayle on 06/24/2013

The charger is sturdy, and works fine. It saves me the burden of carrying multiple charger. It is very easy to use. The charge time is considerate. Its cool The design is smart it allows the use of other chord aside the one pin along with it .cool The charger is sturdy, and works fine. It saves me the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygminoue on 03/28/2013

Good for charging many devices via USB in one outlet, small, can take it with you in a travel and just use USB cable from devices to charge them. Did not like the blue power light, it is too bright. I do not think the brightness is good if you use it in a dark room while sleeping. I bought a power cable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymxsadfriday on 03/27/2013

*Charges all my devices (ipad, galaxy, Blackberry, kindle, ipod, tested so far), with only one device. *Doesn't get warm like other DX chargers *Looks good *all 4 usb work for any device. *isn't as space consuming as 4 1 usb chargers. light weight. *only comes with us adaptor (don't know if dx carries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjytkd on 03/20/2013

One USB charger can clean a computer or laptop USB-ports, and charge faster. You can remove the 2-Flat-Pin Plug and you can plug a longer standard cable in order to charger stay at table and make easier to plug and unplug USB. Price could be lower, I think U$ 5 more or less. Be careful to put in a good ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfranzli on 03/03/2013

Does the job. Charges my iphone, my google nexus and my ipad2 all at the same time. None so far, it gets slightly warm but not enough to feel "hot" and the LED light might bother some people but it doesn't bother me. Also, it points downwards if you plug it into a socket so some people might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarseph on 10/03/2012

Really good quality. Charges four devices at the same speed four individual chargers did. It looks good. It would be great if it came with more plugs, the plug itself can be removed, so it's surprising it doesn't. It could be a bit cheaper also. Works perfectly, we were able to replace our phone chargers ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections