Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byveedubb on 09/17/2017

Impression:good;

I use this to charge the batteries for my electronic cigarette. Quick charge times too. It automatically detects the battery polarization so it doesn't matter which way you install the battery. The only drawback is that you can't charge both size batteries at the same time.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11194598 on 07/31/2017

Impression:muito bom;

Produto de excelente qualidade Demorou muito para chegar, mas fui reembolsado.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGabrielMSbr on 02/04/2017

Impression:good,muito bom;

very good charger.. I got it 2 years ago and still working fine.. I uso to charge 18500 and cr123 batteries (not at the same time)..

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byheintron on 01/03/2017

Pros: Works fine, fast and easy to set up. No instructions needed. Cons: None that I can think of. I have used it extensively and have had no issues.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTitokarl on 10/20/2016

Impression:Bueno,Funciona bien;

Excelente producto. Robusto. Hasta ahora anda muy bien. Leds indicativos de carga.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymachadense on 08/12/2016

Good charger, charging and battery 18650, serves to other batteries. The price is a little high, but it's a good brand charger and higher gualidade that simple. One bad thing was that the final price paid for it in Brazil, 60% of over an approximate rate of U $ 3.00 tax, that is paid him again, U... Read more

good Charger good Charger good Charger

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byargo73 on 07/22/2016

good charger charging very safe very good and fast at the right price surely will buy ' more for me and my friends

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBobGood on 02/17/2016

The charger is presented in excellent quality material. It is practical, quick and It works correctly. I recommend

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylyberis1979 on 12/24/2015

As always PERFECT. Cant wait to test it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDBuryak on 12/23/2015

Impression:good,Works Well;

Great charger for this price, work wery well more than one year, i'm very satisfied to buy it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere