DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 3.6/3.7V Battery Charger
Customer’s impression:
Great charger for 18650 batteries Great stuff.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 09/21/2014

Pros: This charger can charge 2x 18650 batteries and it is not overcharing over time. It is a very well build item, and it looks very good. Cons: I have no cons for this item. Other thoughts: It can charge also other type of batteries, but I don't know exactly which type. I have attached photos and video ... Read more

This charger is great, well built This charger is great, well built This charger is great, well built This charger is great, well built

Impression:Great charger for 18650 batteries;

0 0 0

• posted bytyryt on 08/27/2014

Pros: Great charge, works on a 5 +!!! The 16650 battery charges from 0 for 8 hours. Use for quite a long time, so in terms of reliability, it paid for itself. Easy to use, features a charge indicator for each battery, also disables charging of each battery after 100% charge. Recommend!!! Read more

Impression:Great stuff.;

0 0 0

• posted byekwfung on 06/26/2014

I've tested with volt meter that charging light will go off when the correct voltage has been reached on the battery. I didn't leave it on to see if it continued to trickle charge though Cable is kind of cheap, but its common enough to get a better one if you want. Over all good charger. It doesn't heat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacokeaday on 05/18/2014

Great charger. charge really quickly. green indicator works fantastic to know when your batteries are charged. great make, solid feel. does not feel like it will fall apart easily. price may be alittle steep. but for its make, i think it is worth it. go get it. Will get it again if i need another charger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmanner on 12/28/2013

Charges as it should, seems to shut off after the batteries are full. No issue after about ten uses. No warming noticed on batteries or the device itself. None really, seems to work okey. Only issue was the US adapter, but bought an adapter for it. Basic charger, does what it is supposed to. The US plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLinxydk on 11/14/2013

a good charger for 18650 type batteries. it is build to do the job and decent quality. it can charge different types of batteries. it charges batteries fast. The first couple of times used it can produce a plastic smell. like a eletronic PCB board. it might be a bit difficult to get the batteries with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbollybob on 11/03/2013

Cheap, slow, 1 or 2 different size batteries a little tight for protected 18650s I have been using this charger for several years now, used to worry about cheap rubbish setting fire to my house, still worry about it and turn it off if I go out. It takes several hours, up to 6 to charge my 18650s which ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysidodouma on 10/23/2013

Cheap does his job. It is possible to charge only one of the two cells. Also powerable from 12 volt. Gets very hot during charging. The plug head that comes with it is a 2 flat pins type....not suitable for my country. But I replaced the whole thing with a 2 pin round type, it works without any problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybalkhi on 09/21/2013

Its a charger which will charge ur battery...Good thing is that it can charge many sizes. Red light turns to green when battery have been charged fully. I charged 14500 and 18600 batteries at the same time and it works. Great! The plug head that comes with it is a 2 flat pins type....not suitable for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreformer on 09/09/2013

this is a very good versatile battery charger and will charge a variety of 3.6v batterys and is also usuable in the car for when you are away and want your work torch battery charged and you have only one battery none a good product I do not think the side contacts need to be activated as you can use ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections