DX » Community » Reviews » Rescue Riggers Tactical Rappelling Nylon Belt w/ Metal Buckle - Army Green (132cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuist88 on 03/31/2014

Really nice looking, seems really strong to, could use more welcro but i think thats because of the size. Haven't found any cons yet, but i haven't tried to use it for rappeling. i have my doubts about the strength of the triangle that you're supposed to use for the carbine. Nothing really, nice belt,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybolla3 on 03/06/2014

This belt is very nice. It is very comfortable and easy to get on and off. The color is olive drab. (Almost perfect color match) None really, It's a bit uncomfortable if too tight. But it's like that with all belts. There was some fraying at the end of the belt and a few loose threads along the belt,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixu085 on 01/01/2014

Nice belt. The velcro is just perfect and works just fine. The buckle keeps it nice and tight and does not let the belt get loose. The belt is just long enough for my size. No cons the belt is just perfect. No cons the belt is just perfect. No cons the belt is just perfect. No cons the belt is just perfect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreeDummy on 09/18/2013

Sturdy nylon webbing, heavy duty metal, parachute style buckles, thick, sticky velcro, one size fits all! Very stiff, good for tactical wear. Wish it came in black or multicam colors. Label says "BLACKHAWK!," seems like a very good quality product. Awesome belt, use with my paintball equipment.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

It's a good price for the value. Looks good and works very good for it's intended purpose. The belt is a little stiff in the beginning, but this seems to work it self out when you use it for some time. Mine is a lot softer now than it was when i first got it. If you plan on using it for rapelling or ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections