DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter for Iphone 4 / Ipad - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaapSNL on 12/05/2013

My MicroSimcard filts perfectly in the frame. The simcard remover (the pin) also does it job ok, does seem to be to weak and it is not to wide. The foil on the frame helps keeping the sim in the frame which is nice otherwise is difficult to put the combination in your phone. sim plus foil together is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisavfig on 02/21/2013

Very good and useful , I have an IPHONE 4 and sometimes I have to use my chip in other phones and always had problems with it. I had spend a lot of money buying bigger chips with the same number every time I had to change no problems until now. I don´t think I´ll have any problems with it The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDelphis on 10/08/2012

* The adapter is very pretty. Printing is done on the bottom layer, and a SIM-thick layer of matte transparent plastic sits on top. * The Micro-SIM area is not just a hollow hole; the Micro-SIM sits securely on a very thin plastic layer. I expected the middle part of the adapter to pop out in order to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections