Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblackheart35 on 01/31/2013

Normal pen part is very good and gives so smooth writing experience. Stylus part is also good and useful for my i9100. Price is quite well. Quality is not best but acceptable. It rarely cannot catch touches. It is not useful for unbranded tablet pc's but i think that is my tablet's fault. It is one of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalev85 on 08/20/2012

Great idea! Stylus and ink pen in one! Sometimes the cap does not click right when closing, so the tip is exposed. Sometimes the ink fails. Also, when ordering, DX doesn't allow you to choose the color. I liked that the soft tip for the touch screen was located at the bottom of the pen. My father bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNumpad42 on 08/18/2012

Both tips work well enough. Looks pretty good, not cheap. Is cheap. :D Does not scratch the Display. -The cap of the ballpoint pen sits there pretty tight. -The Stylus might not be useful for smartphones, does not offer great accuracy. Might be good to have for PAD users, might not be very useful for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplaywith on 07/24/2012

Compact pen, feels good to hold. Very versatile to use. Being a pen and a stylus means we have more uses. Works on my iPhone perfectly. I use it for Draw Something to make it look nicer. Nothing at all, this item really just does what you expect... and for $2, it's a LOT cheaper than anyone sells them ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections