DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Female Audio Extension Cable - Black (10m-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Very useful cord
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySSMungur on 12/12/2014

Pros: This is useful if you have to replace a male to female 3.5 mm head phone jack. It is also useful if you want it to serve as an extension to some headphones or another 3.5 mm head phone cord. It is very long. Cons: I don't have any cons for the product yet. I imagine it's now a matter of whether ... Read more

Impression:Very useful cord;

0 0 0

• posted byjptje1972 on 04/26/2013

The overall quality is surprisingly good for this low price. Connectors are OK and there is hardly any signal loss. The cable is very thin. I think the cable will break near the connectors if you move it around too much. It will sure do the job when used static. I am a radioamateur. I use this cable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykenjistar on 11/25/2012

I've got it in less than 2 weeks at my home and it is perfect; I've received it undamaged and it seems to be made with a good quality materials. I needed a cheap thing to link a notebook to a quite distant hand made "home cinema" and it fits perfectly the job. None. I've used it for more than ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections