DX » Community » Reviews » Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 to 34mm LAN Network Express Card Adapter for Laptops
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBebeck on 12/30/2012

The product is very good. Being a gigabit ethernet adapter is excelent for this price. I plugged the device in my notebook and turned it on. The device was already ready to use. All I did was to connect a network cable to my router and surf on the Internet. I use Linux in my notebook and it was not necessary ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkweb4 on 12/08/2012

I bought this gigabit expresscard for my Dell laptop since it has only a 100mbit NIC onboard. * Really easy to install * High build quality * Windows 7 recognizes the drivers * High datatransfer speeds (up to 60mb/s) * Supports Jumbo frames * Cheap price There are no significant cons for this product.... Read more

Gigabit Expresscard

0 0 0

• posted bymcraenz on 11/18/2012

Just got this today. It has a Realtek RTL8168C chipset. I went straight to the Realtek site and downloaded the latest driver for Windows 7. Rather than using the included driver CD. It installed perfectly on win7 x64. There are a lot of options in the device manager under advanced for this card which ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections