Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluizfernandoh on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this refractometer to mensure de orignal gravity and final gravity of my homebrewed beer. Its works fine. Easy to use. The case is rigid plastic box that protect the refractometer very well. Cons:The only cons is the fact the mensure is only in brix. It´s no... Read more

3 0
  • posted byIsraelRocha on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use and useful for those who need measure the level of sugar during the process of making beer. It is cheap, so the price is fair if you consider that most of this refractometers are much more expansive. Cons:The transparent plastic seems to be fragile. You need... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrogatia on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good deal, works perfectly very good product at a very good price in my country is twice as expensive than it got here dealing with spirits can not do without it I recommend you will not regret it.Great for the testing sugar level of fruits.Material: ABS... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections