DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Protective Smart Cover Case for New Ipad - Purple
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaulusz on 02/12/2013

In all sorts of color available. Smart Cover (screen shuts off when closing the lid). Soft cover, nothing can break. Good price. At the side of the 30 pin connector a small strip of the cover was opening up at the edge. With a little glue I was able to fix this. The inside of the lid is not as soft as the apple smart-cover so screen damage is possible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadianvi on 08/30/2012

Good protection when placing iPad on it and any surface. It is very easy to put on. Good looking, similar than the original and, of course, cheaper than the apple original. It does not look cheap and really protects your iPad, and now there are a lot of colors and designs. Buenas proteccion cuando los pones sobre cualquier superficie. Muy fácil ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfer_mata on 08/28/2012

Nice quality, good product and very cheap. It fits perfectly. It is as exactly as you can see it in the pictures. It costed me 15% of what youl would pay here in my country. It would be nice if it could come with a screen film protector. You will see some fraying after a couple of weeks on the edges of usage. I would reccomend it to a friend. It is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections