DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 30A Iron Case Power Supply - Black + Silver (AC 110~220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylittlemanos on 01/26/2014

Good Product and easy to install and use. I test it for my cctv system cameras, dvr, gsm caller. Very reliable. I also use it as a power supply for my 10A lipo charger. Fot my garden lights. It works perfect. Now it is working as a power supply for my cctv system. Nothing to say . I will buy another ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymiguelbz on 10/14/2013

Cheap, lightweight, usefull and noiseless in HF, works without heating, the fan is quiet. You must build your own power cable, a little bit ugly, output and input connectors very close each other. I use with my IC7000, TS590, TS130, it's a great companion for it. You can use in field day and as a desktop ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAUTOXX on 09/22/2013

Easily handles the current draw. Fan only operates when it builds a bit of heat, <5A and the fan doesn't usually flip on. Easy to connect to your system. Seems like very stable voltage output from zero to 25A draw. The case is very open to dust/moisture so a vented enclosure is a good idea. Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by101fly on 09/12/2013

I needed a power supply that could handle a car stereo system for my deck/porch and this unit is doing that with ease. The built in fan rarely turns on and the units runs cool. I didn't put it on a scope but the power seems to be clean and I don't hear any noise. The soldiering job on the internal components ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byradiocarmo on 02/05/2013

The User is interested in linking Amateur Radio equipment can connect without problems due to the large current available and low noise, and small equipment and generates large load available, possiu adequate ventilation and also has built-in safeguards voltage setting where you can fit your need of ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byPaladinxxx on 01/13/2013

I bought this power supply to run my 20 amp RC battery charger. It's nice and compact and is adjustable from 10 - 15 volts. I have been looking for a 30 amp power supply for a long time that wouldn't break the bank...others I have seen for a 30 amp start at $60 up to $150 and are cheaply made and don'... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylasermanathome on 11/13/2012

I know this kind of powersupplies in 24 and 48VDC This type 12-15V 30A is new for me but as good and reliable as the other ones, wich power up lasers (CO2 and Argon-ion). So the quality must be perfect, those lasers are very expensive . This 12V type can be set on 15 VDC and is very suitable to work ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bymichaelgl on 06/22/2012

11~15 volt adjustable range. very stable voltage at sudden current changes. soldering job looks very good. fan will not turn on on start, it will start when the PSU gets hot. you must have more cooling equipment for this PSU as it will get hot. Used the item for 4 hrs, 200W constant use (about 16.67A ... Read more

2 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections