Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytherealdhrduck on 08/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is small, so it doesn't take much space Good building Quality Quality of transmission is very good. The adapter is of a nice weight Cons:The HDMI cable didn't fit well the first time, the HDMI Female was too small. But after putting the hdmi cable several times into... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymanus677 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's currently giving me more than 1080p so it excede my expectatives... I can only recommend this adapter, which I use to connect my mobile to a screen using a normal HDMI cable. The adapter is stable, meaning that it sticks to the mobile on one side, and the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypparag on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have a permanently installed HDMI cable to my wall mounted LCD TV. This adapter allows me to connect my tablet, camera and mobile with HDMI port using the existing cable conveniently. Cons:The finishing is average but the product works. Adapter is slightly l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhitea on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is very reasonable. It makes use of external HDMI cable of any length to attach device easy. Cons:The connection to playbook feels a little fragile. You have to be careful not to hit the cable or twist it, but that is the nature of these small connectors. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byljboeta on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I can only recommend this adapter, which I use to connect my mobile to a screen using a normal HDMI cable. The adapter is stable, meaning that it sticks to the mobile on one side, and the HDMI on the other. Cons:Nothing really... just you might prefer an adapter in a L-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYinTai on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Purchased this item to play videos from my Sony Xperia Acro S to my LED TV. 1. Hardware build quality is good. 2. Works flawlessly. 3. Can be use for gaming. 4. Gaming/Video output is great. 5. Affordable. Cons:It works as according to what I wanted if there is any bad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheguardian03 on 08/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This adapter is a good option. The size is really as small as it can be. I tested it with an Acer A100 tablet and hdmi 1.3 cable and worked fine, even when the screen does not rotate, but that is most probably related to the tablet. Cons:Price is good, but I s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections