• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMasdera on 01/29/2015

Very good.

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bybenedictoarcanj on 12/27/2014

i bought the adapter to use of my jxds7800b , works very well. when i receive my packege is very fast

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byUkrania on 12/22/2014

this HDMI Female to Micro HDMI Male Adapter has black color. Works perfectly on all of my devisec. Maded from high quality plastic. Has smal convinient size. Good adapter for a good prioce.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymike001 on 12/22/2014

Micro HDMI adapter to connect your portable device to a TV or monitor that supports HDMI inputs. Seems good quality, works well. No packaging.

0 0 0

• posted bygsgill112 on 12/16/2014

The product is really awesome, I have been using it with my Beagle Bone Black and no problems what so ever till now. The product could have been a bit more compact height wise, as some times it's difficult to fit a USB drive while this is commected . Pro: Small, Works fine Con: A bit thick GurI

0 0 0

• posted bycamilodinamarca on 12/12/2014

Muy buen adaptador, esperemos no se deteriore ni deje de funcionar. La relacion precio calidad esta excelente, cumple con todas las funciones. lo recomiendo

0 0 0

• posted bywallbanger1969 on 12/10/2014

Good simple device- works as it should. Bought this to connect full size HDMI to a tablet with only a micro HDMI output. Cheap. Quality is OK. Injection molded plastic. Connectors fit snug as it should.

0 0 0

• posted byLav92 on 12/03/2014

HDMI Female to micro hdmi male adapter - it works greatly - the price is very low - buy it! - no better price - no low quality - black -

Impression:perfect, Supercheap;

0 0 0

• posted bypetlof on 06/06/2014

Very easy to use and does what it's suppose to do. Works like a charm. No installation, just connect the cable and start using it. Worked out of the box with my Samsung Ultrabook. Very good build quality None found yet. The only thing is probably that it's so small that it's easy to loose :-) for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcdion on 03/15/2014

Works great No glitching Micro hdmi end is relatively low profile compared to standard cables Well built, rigid, robust, sturdy None Just be careful not to strain your connector on your device with too large or stiff an hdmi cable. Works great with my embedded devices that use this style of Are a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections