Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygsgill112 on 12/16/2014

The product is really awesome, I have been using it with my Beagle Bone Black and no problems what so ever till now. The product could have been a bit more compact height wise, as some times it's difficult to fit a USB drive while this is commected . Pro: Small, Works fine Con: A bit thick GurI Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bycamilodinamarca on 12/12/2014

Muy buen adaptador, esperemos no se deteriore ni deje de funcionar. La relacion precio calidad esta excelente, cumple con todas las funciones. lo recomiendo Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bywallbanger1969 on 12/10/2014

Good simple device- works as it should. Bought this to connect full size HDMI to a tablet with only a micro HDMI output. Cheap. Quality is OK. Injection molded plastic. Connectors fit snug as it should. Read more

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byLav92 on 12/03/2014

HDMI Female to micro hdmi male adapter - it works greatly - the price is very low - buy it! - no better price - no low quality - black - Read more

Impression:perfect, Supercheap;

0 0 0

• posted bypetlof on 06/06/2014

Very easy to use and does what it's suppose to do. Works like a charm. No installation, just connect the cable and start using it. Worked out of the box with my Samsung Ultrabook. Very good build quality None found yet. The only thing is probably that it's so small that it's easy to loose :-) Very cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcdion on 03/15/2014

Works great No glitching Micro hdmi end is relatively low profile compared to standard cables Well built, rigid, robust, sturdy None Just be careful not to strain your connector on your device with too large or stiff an hdmi cable. Works great with my embedded devices that use this style of connector.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteizz on 03/12/2014

It's cheap, it clicks on, doesn't fall off, and has a narrow extension to get into smaller holes. Some adapters will be square with a little micro connector sticking out one end, those you sometimes can't get into the micro HDMI hole since it's a little deeper in the device. This adapter will fit very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRobWie on 02/06/2014

I have used it to connect my GoPro to the television and it worked instantly. The product has a good build quality and seems very tough. The connection is solid and there is absolutely no movement. I would recommend it to friends and family, if they would need one. no negatives about this one. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserlyserly on 01/16/2014

The price is very reasonable compared to the ones available on the stores at the mall. It is small and compact, saves space. The HDMI male doesn't fit well the first time but after a while it became better. A little push here and there does the trick. Very practical. Instead of buying a long cable, an ... Read more

the item after receiving

0 0 0

• posted bydeftoner on 09/17/2013

Its just an adapter! !!! :) the quality its very aceptable for the price. I bought it for my gopro hero 3 camera and works just fine. Sound and video OK. I tried with my nikon camera too and works ok. If you need a cable just buy it. It will do the job .! If you got a lot of hdmi cables, just buy this,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections