Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrext on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This adapter is ideal for some devices that use this kind of mini HDMI input, such as tablets, cameras, notebooks, etc... It has a small size, a solid body and works just as it is supposed to.Cons:None so far. Don't confuse it to the smaller connection we see i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilin48 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I is a good quality adapter when you like to connect your tablet to the TV. Comparing with other similar prducts this one are so cheap with same result. Other use is for another set with a mini HDMI output and is a good solution when you do not like to buy a ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byssandel on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Not a particularly complex device, yet it works and it seems to be of reasonable quality. The price is just right for a dealextreme product in this category.Cons:NothingOtherThoughts:I needed a replacement cable for my DV Camcorder which comes with a mini HDMI jack and i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenrikeh on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- It's small—really small - It works and does as promised - Feels good and nice tight fittingCons:- The standard HDMI-socket is very tight. The plug has to align perfectly to insert.OtherThoughts:The packaging is really minimal: it's just a tiny zip-lock bag. Nice and mini... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRrrNee on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is a small HDMI Female to Mini HDMI Male Adapter. You can always carry it with you. In case you want to connect your tablet through a full HDMI cable to your Monitor or Television, or other HDMI device. This adapter is also very priceworthy. Good build qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiztokt on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good quality. Perfectly fits to my HDMI cable, to connect my camera to TV. Picture seen on TV is also great.Cons:No cons. I really have nothing bad to say about this small item which is not complicated.OtherThoughts:DX has great service. I have no problems with this adap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShasan on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I use this product to connect my PS3 to my 40"(UN40B7000) Samsung led TV without signal loss or picture problems. The product runs smoothly. I did not fin, All contacts work as expectedCons:It was a little hard to put the item together with the normal hdmi the first... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScherbakovSB on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I bought it to connect my new car dvr to my LED TV using normal HDMI cable. The price is rather good, but could be lower, I think. Size is perfect for such a thing.Cons:Insert the cable into the adapter was difficult, but may eventually be easier. It need's a lot of power... Read more

1 0
  • posted byketanarora92 on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:this is a great and wonderful product, works great, just like it is mentioned in the description i use it with my tablet, and display it on my tv screen all in all a great productCons:cant think of any cons for this, worked good for meOtherThoughts:it is a chea... Read more

hdmi adapter converter converter hdmi converter hdmi
    0 0
  • posted bydublub on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I bought this item for my Asus eeePad TF 101, works like a charm! I use it for connecting my tablet to my TV through a HDMI cable (the tablet has mini HDMI). Also tested with my Nikon camera, works ok. Connection on both devices is not loose at all. I also like that the ad... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections