Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9018006 on 01/27/2015

Zeer goed product voor een juiste prijs, snelle levering in een zeer goede verpakking

Impression:Very good adapter,very fast deleveri;

0 0 0

• posted byjmatrix on 01/22/2015

I use this adapter with my sony dslr´s. With ordinary hdmi cable from dx work as expected, therefore I highly recommend it :)

Impression:perfect,Very good adapter;

0 0 0

• posted bysxaby on 01/18/2015

Genial para tablets pata ver en la television la pantalla de la tablet si dispones de salida microhdmi funciona perfecto

Impression:Very good adapter;

0 0 0

• posted byjoraragal on 12/23/2014

muy economico

Impression:Muy buen adaptador;

0 0 0

• posted bysarabuz on 12/14/2014

Advantages : Good for my adapter plate. Long sought just such an adapter. Delivered quickly. Disadvantages: The first time you connect it to the tablet was found that a short plug . We had a little trim the body of the adapter and it worked fine. Good adapter for little money .

Impression:Very good adapter;

0 0 0

• posted bymisteryja on 12/04/2014

Good price, good quality.. No cons

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byvinicdf on 11/02/2014

used for 30 minutes, the adapter heat and disassemble i so disappointed with this product, i already bought a lot of products in dx, but that is the first that broke

used for only 30 minutes

Impression:#broke;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 01/26/2015

Pros: it connects very solid into the mini HDMI connection on my Intel i3 mini computer (NUC). I've had one other adapter, but that didnt fit in well - a bit loose, what then happened was that if the NUC got warm sometimes the image would blink. With this plug I no longer have this problem! So is... Read more

Impression:solid plug;

0 0 0

• posted byandrext on 06/19/2014

This adapter is ideal for some devices that use this kind of mini HDMI input, such as tablets, cameras, notebooks, etc... It has a small size, a solid body and works just as it is supposed to. None so far. Don't confuse it to the smaller connection we see in some cellphones, that is the micro You... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoosty on 01/30/2014

-Cheap -Working as expected - Because of its shape, you may not be able to use simultaneously with USB (Or micro USB) of your tablet. If the Mini HDMI and (micro) USB sockets are tightly close on your tablet, this HDMI adapter is preventing the usage of micro USB. I have connected my tablet to TV... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections