DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-202C Cree XM-L T6 1000LM 5-Mode LED Zoom Flashlight w/ Holster / Charger - Grey (2 x 18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuilhermeD on 11/21/2013

Great bright light. 3 intensity levels help you save battery Awesome when used as a bike headlight. Blinking mode to annoy bad drivers or signal road hazards. Power consumption is a bit too much, but I guess it's ok enough. 18650 batteries take forever to charge (altough not directly related to this product, it surely affects it) I recommend ordering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLivesey on 11/15/2013

I am unable to get the flash light to turn on, so I am not able to provide any pros for the product at this time. After inserting the batteries provided, I noticed that the toggle switch wasn't working - opening the back allowed the wonderful electrical fumes to escape together with the smoke. It appears that the circuit is not quite correct. If China ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedelhez on 08/13/2013

Buenas terminaciones, la iluminacion es decente aunque no creo que tenga realmente 1000 lumenes. Precio excelente! Good finishes, the lighting is decent although I do not actually have 1000 lumens. Excellent price! El regulador focal se mueve con muy poca fuerza, deberia ser un poco mas fuerte. Dudo que tenga 1000 lumenes. The focal regulator moves ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byporcupine on 07/15/2013

Very bright light! Even unfocused light seen in the night sky. When focused it can light up buildings far away. You can even use it as pointer to shop stars :) Batteries and charger included and they are good Focus system could be more tight but I'm steel glad after months of using it. Very stylish :) Everyone get jealous when see it and asking where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrisCano on 06/06/2013

Very good cuality, light power is great especially the zoom and the other functions, appearence is good, and also the size its big but just enough., like the fact that the battery is rechargeable and it doesn't take that much time to recharge the battery not ment for jobs with reduced space but it is very usefull for outdoor events, in conlusion I really ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGiorgF on 03/22/2013

Fells solid and the overall building quality is very nice. Lens is weel made and without imperfections. Extremly powerfull and handy in every situation. Focusing makes it very pratical on outdoor situation where you whant to spot things at high distance. Lens could be unscrewed . The focusing part has a little to much play. It's easy to focus but if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLexdurex1 on 02/16/2013

The flashlight is pretty solid. There are two batteries, charger and a holster Zooming is pretty good, i think it could by a little bit stiffer. Very easy to use and smooth. Looks really cool! Feels sturdy and seems to have pretty high build quality Charger is quite basic with US plug only. To bad when you live in Europe. The led is not 1000 lumen. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTierMaster on 01/21/2013

First off let me say that its a great flashlight! *Comes with 2x 18650 batteries and charger (which saves you money) *Looks really cool! *Feels sturdy and seems to have pretty high build quality *It has a pretty long range, would say about 250-500 meters! *Has nearly 0 sidespill when fully zoomed! *Would like it to be a bit more powerful, doubt that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynikoladd on 01/12/2013

+The flashlight is pretty solid. +There are two batteries + charger+holster, so it's a whole package. +Zooming is pretty good. Very easy to use and smooth. - The led is not 1000 lumen. It's gives less light than my 350LM rated flashlight I would say it's about 300LM. - It is not water proof. There are rubber ring on two of the openings but there aren'... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypauloabbud on 12/19/2012

The product is well constructed of aluminum, comes with 2 x 18650 batteries, charger and holster. This flashlight is very strong and the zoom option can lead to Do not believe the torch arrives at 1000 lumens, yet again, is very strong, exceeded my expectations. I would like the torch had already calling the function in a particular role, but I believe ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections