DX » Community » Reviews » SATA to IDE Hard Disk Mini Vertical Bridge Adapter Card
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNOD127 on 04/07/2013

Just as fast as the more expensive one's, but that's to be expected, since they're all using the same chips. So no worries there the solder points for the IDE header are capable of touching the metal body of your harddrive, so cover the "collision" zone with thick electrical tape. Also the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydadss on 01/09/2013

Small, ultra compact, unobtrusive and easy to use. Has Jumper settings for master, Slave ans Cable Select so should work fine with most devices not just computers. You can upgraded my XBOX1 to 2TB with this and works flawlessly. (You have to use XBOX HDD Partitioner 1.1 to adjust the cluster size otherwise ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byBrainFreeze311 on 12/08/2012

Very easy to use works on most PC's works on most SATA based devices for its price, its a good deal has 48bits LBA which means it can use drives larger than 137GB compadible with ULTRA ATA 133/100/66/33 works with windows, macs and linux it comes in a good, retail freindly packaging so if you owned a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycanadish on 11/12/2012

Has a jumper, and has the usual configuration for this kind of adapter. This adapter has no guide on IDE slot. This can lead to putting the cable on back to front. This means you will have to pay attention and correctly orientate the cable to attach it the correct way round. Jumper is invaluable. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKobai on 09/21/2012

It works like it should. Just plug it into your sata device and pata cable/molex connector and it gets recognized by the motherboard. The solder joints seem oxidized or corroded. (check the product picture) But this doesn't affect the working of the product. Building quality is not the best, but it works.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonnyenglish on 10/17/2011

Works great. Easy to install and is very campact and small. Bit flimsy. Build quality is 'acceptable' though. Some Games wont load from the HDD. Though relatively few. But this may be to do with the cluster size since I have a 2 TB HDD. I doubled the cluster size using XBOX HDD Partitioner 1.1 so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonnyenglish on 09/03/2011

Small, ultra compact, unobtrusive and easy to use. Has Jumper settings for master, Slave ans Cable Select so should work fine with most devices not just computers. You can upgraded my XBOX1 to 2TB with this and works flawlessly. (You have to use XBOX HDD Partitioner 1.1 to adjust the cluster size otherwise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydukeys on 04/11/2011

Works out of the box (on Ubuntu at least) Power LED Has a molex power connector that supplies power to the device and to the sata power connector Can be used on old motherboards to boot from a sata drive, Note: You may have to select SCSI device in the bios to do so Uses jumpers to select between master ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhobodan on 03/24/2011

I got this in the mail in victoria BC canada took 3 weeks but once it arrived it worked like a charm! just be sure to use xbohdm hard drive manager and set both your cd drive and this adapter as Cable select pins 1-3on this card with the included jumper. after you do that it works like a dream!! i spent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiamturok on 02/27/2011

Cheap. Easier to set up than similar products. Has power and disk activity LEDs. cheap build quality. Hit or miss, works or it doesn't. I bought this adapter to replace a more expensive on that I had bought and was DOA and not worth replacing. Hooked this one up and 5 minutes into copying files to the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections