Un producto fantastico y de unos acabados muy buenos, su construccion es escelente permitiendo hacer su cometido a la perfeccion.
Su soporte es fuerte y de gran calidad, dandole al usuario seguridad en el trabajo a realizar. La unica contra para mi del articulo es la resistencia de la espiral del cable, pero que manteniendola estirada un tiempo da de ... Read more
- Cheap, well built, works as expected
- Enables more creative lighting techniques, taking your flashhead off the camera.
- Looks and feels very well-made.
- Packaging is excellent, with silica gel wrapped with each terminal, inside individual plastic bags. - Very short. It's just over 30cm coiled, and barely stretches to 1m. You will have to uncoil ... Read more
Connects easily to camera (450D) and flash (430 EXII). On first hookup, the flash did not fire (in Av mode). Then I realized that I had the flash side of the cord backwards. OOPS! Now it works flawlessly. Note the I can take a side-shot of my bookcase (for example) with the flash hitting it straight on to minimize shadows. The supplied cord is rather ... Read more
Excelent built quality
Easy to use
sync perfect ETTL and TTL with 430 EX canon flash
metal hot shoe
fit well with my cam(Canon SX30) hot shoe and bracket flash Only one are price it's hier than other similar cables, but huge cheap than genuine canon cable! i recomend Price, ok
time of arrive more slow than i expect but doesnt ... Read more
This cord was very attractive in it's price range. There are similar products from Canon and Nissin but they are way more expensive. This is a nice cable. It seems very durable, quick-lock is okay and design is almost like the original one.. .. but it does not seem to work with my EOS 550D. Don't know why. Flash works on the hot shoe on-camera and this ... Read more
- really good quality (no cheap feeling at all) - good price (almost 3x cheaper than original Canon's version) - very easy to use and very handy - everything fits perfectly in hot shoe - no communication problems between body and flash unit Not found so far even if I'm using it pretty often. DX should sell also same quality versions with longer coord ... Read more
It is simple and easy to setup and use. I have been using this product to do macro photography where the light is not coming from above and this cord allows me to move the flash around without a fixed harness. Very sturdy build, however, a little more cord would be nice. It works fine with my speedlite 430 EX II and Canon 500D. I had intended to also ... Read more
If this one works, it should be a good cord to buy. The price is better than most of the branded cord. The length is enough for you to raise the flash with one arm. but mine doesn't fit to my hot shoe, I have a canon 40d, I also tried it on canon 5d mark II. The connector for the camera hot shoe is slightly too big. I can't even push it all the way ... Read more
Full ETTL support. Gets your flash off the camera. Locks well on camera hot shoe. Treads for mounting flash on a tripod. Good price. Cord is a bit stiff and not as stretchy as I had hoped for. Cord could be longer. I've used it with Canon version of Sigma EF500 DG ST, Canon Speedlite 580EX, Canon EOS350D and EOS500D. Mine stopped working after stretching ... Read more
- Works with ETTL II metering - Maintains all functionality; just like if placed on the camera. - Perfect lenght (about 50cm to 100 cm) for handheld use (camera in one hand, flash in the other) - Very good build quality with metal plates - Handy quick release mount - A bit short for tripod use; tripod will typically tip over when camera is 75 cm away ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.