Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodreamarin on 02/27/2014

I should give it nine stars... Sturdy, easy-to use, very, VERY powerful light - well, perhaps the batteries are also "guilty" for the light. None so far. Oh, there would be one: do NOT turn it on into your eyes! :) Perhaps the most powerful small-sized flashlight to pass through my hands - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaplefil on 02/07/2014

It is a very good product! The light is stronger then others that I tested. I recomend the buy. The 9 LED Flashlight 20000mcd is small but powerfull. The material that it was made is robust and strong. The price is cheaper than if I had bought in Salvador-Bahia-Brazil, so I am very happy with the buy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShvedov on 01/07/2014

Made from alluminum with blach powder painting. Have IP protection (inside have specials rubber rings). Notching and cutting industrially made ??and does not look cheap Flashing a bright white light. Very, very bright! It's small flash light and it;s a plus! Do not look at the light beam - you will see ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexlabarga on 11/17/2013

The quality is really amazing for the price. The metal case seems strong and durable. The light beam is powerful but not very concentrated, so it gives some light around. And the size is really small. Its like a miniature of a maglite torch. It uses AAA batteries. I haven't run out of them yet, but probably ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byACOrtega on 08/15/2013

- Price is unbeatable; - Very small so you can carry with you all the time; - Good brightness; - Sturdy metal case; None so far; Quality is good, the metal case is solid and the parts seem to be durable. The inner parts seem cheesy and at a first glance it is not clear how to position of the batteries ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPeuSHI on 07/23/2013

- Good light. - Battery runs a good time. - Simple to use. - Small and easy to fit at any place. - The light have a good range. - The light offuscate and can be use on a gun. - The switch don't least. - The battery support is cheap made. - The Led's stop to work if you drop it. - Sometimes have a bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrhollow on 07/03/2013

- contains 9 leds - the light is really bright and the area of coverage is good - the batteries last well enough - can be used as a normal flash light or as a bike flaslight with the proper mount point - the price is really really good considering what this flashlight offers - none so far It comes with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byA5H15H on 04/15/2013

Very handy and easy to carry around. Feels well built. The light is more of flood kind but is brght enough for indoor and outdoor use (not for exploring caves and mines though). Awesome product for the price. All LEDs throw uniform light in a nice flooded circle. The tail-cap switch works fine. Since ... Read more

20000 MCD 9 - LED 20000 MCD 9 - LED (Night View) 20000 MCD 9 - LED (Front)

0 0 0

• posted byhalvespt on 03/18/2013

Very small, Very lite, very handy. It is a very powerful light for the size...Very useful in my job (construction inspector) It is a powerful light but , is battery consumption is very Hi... It is very noticeable wen the batteries are running for more dam 15 minutes... Still have good light but not the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLee Jun Fan on 01/25/2013

Strong light, very good built quality, lasts long time and very easy to carry or store. In this price I should've bought 2. non that I can think of. maybe the strap is a little short, so you can't wrap it around your arm. I bought it for a military use, includes a few weeks of training in open territory.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections