Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfafal on 03/17/2014

Small and very cute beautiful in appearance looks very nice nice gift to give chocolate lovers very expensive and looks cute gift for the holidays or smoking or discrimination sweeten someone's day Nothing Small and very cute beautiful in appearance looks very nice nice gift to give chocolate lovers very expensive and looks cute gift for the holidays ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertww on 11/26/2013

great lil lighter very cute would be a great conversation starter and is a hilarious gift for any chocaholics fits in ur hand and is realy comfterbale to hold it none that i can think of unless u get drunk and try to eat it youll be fine quitew simple to use u just flick the thin pice of cholate to light ur cigarette other review said not refillable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaterbater on 07/24/2013

Looks amazing conversation starter makes you look cool (lol) cheap Does not refill with BUTANE even though it says it is a BUTANE lighter. Doesn't last too long I would love for a butane lighter to be able to be refilled with butane. The first two times I thought it was just a bad butane can, it would leak, but for it to happen 5 times? I am guessing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections