Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynajib0s on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product and gift which I offered to my sister . She enjoyed it very much. Very good quality according to what I paid. Cons:Nothing special. OtherThoughts:Add a gift box to valuate the product . It's what I've done and it looked like a real gold plate... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregen83 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice and with a good price, it fits with everything and I think it has an original design. In spanish: me ha gustado bastante y creo que tiene un diseño bonito y original y te lo puedes poner tanto para ir más arreglada como más informal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahulnow on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Decent built quality. - The picture shown here doesn't do justice to the actual necklace. It looks better than the picture. - Good price to quality ratio. - Looks very classic, can be worn with different dresses. - Goes best on a plain black or dark color top. - A ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNastia on 04/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought it for myself and I really like it. Doesn't look cheap. Very shiny and loocks beautiful on the neck. Cons:The package is ugly but who cares? :P there is a 925 written on the middle of the flower but when you wear it, it doesn't look bad at all... OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykostyal on 01/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:English Nice product what else to say... quality is quite good and looks nice on the body... Good price. I really buy it just to wear it on everyday ocaisions..... Slovak Pekny produkt. co ine povedat. kvalita je v celku dobra a vyzera to pekne na tele. Dobra cena. Vlasnt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanikz on 03/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really like it. Build quality is really good, doesn't look cheap at all. I'd get more than one to give it as gifts to girl friends for bday or some special date. It is really nice. The flowers are really cute. Cons:Packaging is not good at all, if you are plan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuval007 on 01/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Regarding item: 925 Silver Plated Flowers Pendant with Necklace Price: $3.83 SKU 12543 The item desc. is plated but when i got the item it was mark with 925 - so it meens that its sterling silver ! not plated! Whay thers a mark? Cons:It can be plated & mark with 925 ste... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMihkel7 on 12/27/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality not so bad, Even if you look at it closely, it is not awful. Cons:The package it came in was broken and you have to find another way to present this as a gift. OtherThoughts:Its good enough to give as a gift ( my sister was very pleased - i didn't expect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byha2la on 10/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:looks really good! nice for a gift even to a child. one of my favorite things that i got here. . Cons:it is delicate. . OtherThoughts:i think it worth the price you pay for it. . Bottomline:if you think it looks good at the photos you should get one. . . Read more

1 0
  • posted bykenjisan4u on 09/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great looking necklace, discrete. Shines great in good light conditions. Looks awesome. Looks sexy on you if you have long neck. Cons:Backside clip is a little fragile, but if you don't have long nails, be careful. No really cons for this item. OtherThoughts:Good as a gif... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections