DX » Community » Reviews » Hoppe's 9 BoreSnake 12 Gauge Shotguns Cleaner - White + Green
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysixoremenos on 10/29/2013

Very nice price. Same item in my country costs 3 times the price in DX. Very useful for your shotgun. Quality built. Seems it's the original Hoppe's 9. No cons for sure! Just buy it! Although new in guns, I think this is a must have for any gun owner. Cleans the barrel in seconds and you can carry it anywhere you go. Just put it in your pocket. You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiks on 06/08/2013

This boresnakes is nicely packaged, comes in a Hoppe's 9 boxe, easy to use and does the job well. Way faster to clean the barrel of my 12 gauge with this boresnake. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. In stores here it would be at least double the price (if they DO have it in stock!) Just put a bit of CLP at the beginning and end of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaithi55 on 01/02/2013

there loads of pros to this product its compact strong and cleans very well very handy if your out shooting and fowl your barrel or even just on the range just run this through it and your sorted and back in business theres no cons to it looks the very sames as the original hoppes snakes could be a bit more bronze wire in it but other than that its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykristofferbevensen on 10/11/2012

This is a great buy! It's cheap, does the job perfectly and seems durable as far as I can tell. You can buy five of these from deal extreme for the price of one in a shop where I live. I've used this boresnake several times in the time I've had it and it cleans the gun properly and easily every time. Can't tell if this is an original boresnake, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceesario on 08/28/2012

+ easy to use + cheaper than anything that I can get in local store, definitely worth that price + very fast cleaning, almost every time cleans with first pull + very effective cleaning, better than all options I had tried before + takes small space (compared with brushes and other cleaning tools) you can carry it almost everywhere + acceptable quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigveberland on 07/03/2012

- Very easy to use - Cheapest I have found on the internet - Cleans better than using patches and brushes - One pull through and it's cleaned, very fast Nothing I can think of, exept that it was a little tight to pull through the first time, but after the first time it gets easier. Very good thing to use, especially if you've been out hunting all day ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections