DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Acupunctural Digital Therapy Machine - Silver (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRadioflyer66 on 03/15/2014

Simple and easy to use. Very easy to change from chinese to english with a single button push. U se 3x AAA batteries so it's cheap to run. Menu is very simple. Gets those musclse rocking and rolling! The case feels a little bit cheap. Only comes with 2x sticky electrodes, but these with last a dozen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKenBrown on 05/22/2013

Cheap, works as advertised, uses usb power or battery power. The electrode pads are poor quality and start to lose their stickiness after a couple of uses. I bought this item because it was so cheap and my physiotherapist was using the exact same thing that he had purchased for over $50. Worth the amount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypcvirtual on 03/24/2013

It really works as a muscle stimulator. The Electrodes really stick to any part of the body. For the time being I only clean these electrodes with water, you don't have to put some sticky gel or something like that in the electrodes. The manual is in chinese. But it's not a problem to make it work. After ... Read more

The open package The electrodes

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections