Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmerican72 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very sturdy item, locks up solid, fits mil spec tube, minor sanding needed for fitment of commercial tubes. This is a great item for the price. The plastic does not feel weak or flimsy, but rather sturdy and strong. I will be using this item on a real rifle and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmerican72 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very sturdy item, locks up solid, fits mil spec tube, minor sanding needed for fitment of commercial tubes. This is a great item for the price. The plastic does not feel weak or flimsy, but rather sturdy and strong. I will be using this item on a real rifle an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevinlitt on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This stock is great. It is sized to fit a mil spec tube [smaller version buffer tube] so you will need to modify it for use on commercial. I actually went to my local gun shop a few weeks back and looked at their real deal stock in comparison to this one and t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAmerican72 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very sturdy item, locks up solid, fits mil spec tube, minor sanding needed for fitment of commercial tubes. This is a great item for the price. The plastic does not feel weak or flimsy, but rather sturdy and strong. I will be using this item on a real rifle and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupernovart on 12/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent value for money. Not much wobble and easy to fit onto my KJW M4 GBB Airsoft rifle. It took me just a few mins to attach it. QR ring attachment point is a bonus and works well. Extends and locks into position without any issues. Cons:Color is a bit darker than... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymctammer on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Genuine Magpul trademarks - High-quality materials used in construction - Minimal wobble once installed - Rubber buttpad for added comfort - Matte finish (Doesn't reflect light) - Colour matches other Magpul PTS products Cons:- The black metal pin that holds t... Read more

Magpul CTR Stock
    0 9
  • posted byxcrunr on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very tight. But looks awesome! I was able to modify it to fit my gun using a drill, some emory cloth (sand paper) and a lark, round drillbit. Once I took a few thousands off of the inside it slid right on and moves fairly easily. I didn't want it to slide really ea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections