DX » Community » Reviews » 2000mAh External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGCube on 02/16/2013

Enough power to recharge the phone from 20%. The case is lightweight and helps protect the phone. The stand-by switch lets you save the battery power until you need it. Makes the phone a bit bulkier. You need a mini-USB cable to charge it, instead of being able to use the iPhone connector. It comes with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKijkduin on 12/27/2012

very handy! And always extra power for your iPhone at hand! adds up to 1x extra battery life for your Phone, so no more dead phone. serves as a cover as well! Led indicators tell you how much power is left. Charges through mini USB. Charging time approximately 4hrs. makes your Phone bigger and heavier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDabeag69 on 10/13/2012

This is my sixth time buying these from Dealextreme, all for resale and the quality just keeps getting better and better. Cant tell it is no original now, everything is pratically exactly as the over-priced real one. more colour selection would get me to buy more units You can get five or six of these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysebasanmarti on 07/24/2012

Excellent product, with it's original factory price is the best of all, here in my country costs more than 70 dollars. Regarding the charge that delivers the product is really good especially for the iphone 4 S battery being greater than its predecessor iphone 4. You can upload up to 90%, while for the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections