Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrwindows on 01/31/2014

Strong light. Small size fits in any pocket or car slot. Small stringstrap useful to act as a keychain ot to be hanged on a keyholder. Nice packaging with bubblewrapping. Stringstrap too short to be used in wrist Drains batteries fast I bught three of these to have flashlights everywhere at home and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfcondeg on 12/01/2013

Very powerful light beam. Light, but with a sturdy feeling. Made of metal, seems to be aluminum, the finish is professional. The design is so simple that makes it almost fool proof. The on/off switch has a good feeling to it. The wrist band is just useless, too tiny to be of any use. Looks like the black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenisjoh on 08/20/2013

Very good price. Half what the retailer sells for. Very bright for a small torch. This is ideal for my emergency container. I'll also put one in my work bag incase I have to go down the stairs if the lights are out. Feels solid. Easy to put batteries in. The strap is all but useless. Should be longer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndert on 08/12/2013

Small cheap flashlights. Very high quility build of anodized aluminum. The light when used in house is at least as bright as my 3D Maglite, which is 10x the size of these ones!! When used outdoors it misses the focusing possibility a bigger flashlight has. When I bought it there was a picture with how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeRussia on 07/28/2013

Carefully made??, good quality finish. Weight with a battery somewhere around 82gr Very compact. Quite a bright light for this design Design lacks a sealing o-ring. To solve this problem, I slightly lubricate the threads with grease. The battery compartment is a bit loose inside. But this is easily fixable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeduaramini on 06/16/2013

It does exacly what it says (not that there are too many things you can expect from a flashlight, anyway :)) Is brighter than expected, all LEDs are still working (I bought a similar thing in a local store and some of them failed after some weeks...), and batteries last long than I thought ! Why I didn&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGTMartini on 04/05/2013

Very strong light. 3 batteries are enough to power the unity very bright. well done e good quality material. It's small and effective. I found the button cover a little too thin compared to another model I have, but the button works very good. I bought thinking it was only one in the pack, later I saw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardoCerceau on 03/30/2013

For open areas, the light has a wide spill. Very bright for a small flashlight. Lasts long. Small and convenient to carry. LEDs will last almost forever before they give out. Consume 3 AAA batteries. Polarity of the battery holder is not clearly marked Good product for the prices. Great price - Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveris25 on 03/26/2013

Very bright. Easy to operate. Solid metal body but easy to disassemble if necessary. Good build quality. The price is exellent, $5.88 per 2 pieces! Package is simple but you buy flashlight, not package. The strap is short a bit but i never use it so it's not real cons for me. Again - it's very easy to ... Read more

Package with 2 pieces Put 3 x AAA batteries ... And enjoy ...

0 0 0

• posted bymrtorture on 03/26/2013

That's a really nice flashlight. Small, compact, durable, strong light and durable. Looks strong enough to survive some falls and maybe water contact. You can keep it whenever you think it will be useful someday, like in your car's glove compartment, kitchen, nightstand, etc. Can be used with bicycle ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections