DX » Community » Reviews » MR5 USB Micro SD / TF Card Reader w/ Cell Phone Strap (Max. 64GB / Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Works great Perfecta Cheap & broken
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLongvu on 01/21/2015

Pros: cheap and tiny, convenient to use Cons: quality is decent, after using for few times, it could not read any card at all Other thoughts: I love this tiny card reader

Impression:Cheap & broken;

0 0 0

• posted bysdk16420 on 01/12/2015

Transfer speed is okay, built quality is decent too. A nice touch is the blue LED that shows power and R/W operation (blinking). Downsides are that they didn't come up with something to click the USB cap on the back of the adapter, it's not exactly precision made and the price is a bit high I I... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bythstmail on 01/08/2015

PROS: Very good product. Works fine no car radio. PRÓS: Muito bom produto. Funcionou bem no carro. CON: NONE Contra: nada

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjgimenezpascual on 12/17/2014

Buena calidad y muy buena compra. Como siempre.

Impression:Perfecta;

0 0 0

• posted byH3rm3s on 04/21/2014

Very small, but useable product. It does work with my 32gb class10 sd card flawlessly! Not sure about the USB speed, but I only have USB 2.0 where it worked just fine. If you don't have like a USB 3 external drive of something, it should be nice as anything else. I even tried it with our TV and a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjakob27 on 11/05/2013

Really-really tiny-tiny. You can truly just plug it to your computer and then forget about it. And it works out-of-box with both windows and linux. It has a nice blue led glowing through the white case when in use. The plastic where the strip is supposed to attach was broken during delivery. As a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxonemark on 10/14/2013

Firstly, it just plain works. It's tiny and even comes with a little strap that I use to keep it on my keychain. this has become more than just a card reader, it's now my main flash drive since I almost always keep my 16GB micro SD card in it now. Even the cap fits tightly on the USB prong which... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMyrdhin87 on 09/27/2013

Its really a great little thing this card reader, reads my 32GB card very fast. I've always got one on my key chain with a spare SD-card in it. I bought a couple to always have these everywhere. The plastic where the wire is attached is quite thin and I broke it while pulling it a bit too hard to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrighteousrob on 08/11/2013

Durable, The chip easily is inserted and removed from the card reader. The cap covers the usb connector keeping dust out and preventing it from being damaged. You are able to access the micro sd card while the adapter is still inserted in the machine (although it would be ill advised to do so) I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byice42 on 05/23/2013

- It looks nice. - It works well. - Tested with 8GB MicroSD card. - There is a small lanyard to pull them out. - The color and printing are nice. Mine was white with silver/gray printing. - There is a cap to protect the USB connector. - The plastic is good quality. - The case is rigid and feels a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections