DX » Community » Reviews » MR5 USB Micro SD / TF Card Reader w/ Cell Phone Strap (Max. 64GB / Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Works great Perfecta Cheap & broken Wonderful!!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLongvu on 01/21/2015

Pros: cheap and tiny, convenient to use Cons: quality is decent, after using for few times, it could not read any card at all Other thoughts: I love this tiny card reader

Impression:Cheap & broken;

0 0 0

• posted bysdk16420 on 01/12/2015

Transfer speed is okay, built quality is decent too. A nice touch is the blue LED that shows power and R/W operation (blinking). Downsides are that they didn't come up with something to click the USB cap on the back of the adapter, it's not exactly precision made and the price is a bit high I I... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bythstmail on 01/08/2015

PROS: Very good product. Works fine no car radio. PRÓS: Muito bom produto. Funcionou bem no carro. CON: NONE Contra: nada

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjgimenezpascual on 12/17/2014

Buena calidad y muy buena compra. Como siempre.

Impression:Perfecta;

0 0 0

• posted bygeonicz on 10/07/2014

Pros: small, quick, break-free, cheap. Got a cap that is a bit useless, but nevermind. Micro-sd card doesn't lift and can not be lost. Nice thing, will buy some extra. Cons: didn't find any

Impression:Wonderful!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byH3rm3s on 04/21/2014

Very small, but useable product. It does work with my 32gb class10 sd card flawlessly! Not sure about the USB speed, but I only have USB 2.0 where it worked just fine. If you don't have like a USB 3 external drive of something, it should be nice as anything else. I even tried it with our TV and a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShrizt on 03/30/2014

Really tiny, but works very well, looks quite solid, have usewfull string attached. Now settled to my key ring and i'm always able to transfer anything from-to-microsd and have no reason to get additional usb flash stick. It's so cute so no so far... i would better add some other thoughts to Case... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenatoGCdA on 03/10/2014

Pequeno, bem compacto, fica escondido dentro do painel do carro, funciona realmente com chip até 64Gb difícil colocar o microSD dentro dele, fica bem apertado, acho que até demais, podendo ocasionar algum problema. A luz azul dele poderia ser mais fraca, ou não precisaria ter... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykosgor on 02/16/2014

Small size, nice color, comfortable strap, you can hang on the phone or as blelok key. supports cards up to 64 gb, checked personally. Card in the adapter is securely fixed, randomly pops up. Because of the small size is not very convenient to extract from the usb port, you need to cling nails or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFroier on 02/06/2014

I can only write PROS, even if you have big fingers you can fit the microSd in and pull by the cord, but it is very small. The blue led is nice to look too. Pequeno, prático e bem rápido, muito bonito de se usar. I have none to say. None It is a very usefull gadget, even if you dont use... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections