Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElTonga on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very good toy. The plastic is of excellent quality, with a smooth finish, slightly elastic and of even transparency. The pieces detach from the boards very cleanly, and there are no burrs in them. The instructions are in English and Chinese, an the ste... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybalup on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There is a nice idea behind the gadget. There is a good manual describing the assembly and the parts are marked to ease setup. The gadget is running for minutes on one AA battery. My children found fun assembling the kit and spent a lot of time with the toy. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKaloyanski on 08/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good built quality, parts are being separated very easy from the "skeleton" and are solid enough for a toy like this. They fit very easy one to another, you don`t have to use force. The built robot is pretty big. There were 2 spare bolts (or I didn`t find t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalup on 07/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good manual with lot of pictures, parts marked conveniently. My daughter enyoed both assembling and operation. Multifunctional: you may "program" speed, turning and crawling style :) Cons:The mold has some voids but -fortunately- contain some spare parts. You... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections