DX » Community » Reviews » FM22 Hybrid 1-inch LCD MP3 Player FM Transmitter + Bluetooth Carkit with Full Featured IR Remote
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylbelleboni on 08/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good article for the price. You can't find so many devices with bluetooth carkit and MP3! A2DP work fine Cons:In Europe there are too many local FM radio transmitter and the transmission power of this device is not enought; you need to change FM channel frequent... Read more

0 1
  • posted byNuckymcnuck on 02/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The microphone for handsfree is of very good quality. The transmitter has very little static when it's paired with a mobile phone and talking to someone comes across as clear and easy to listen to. The ability to stream music from a phone is fantastic! Having a USB port... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTroyBay5 on 09/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Drag and drop files to root directory on SD Card. Easily transfers from vehicle to vehicle. Bluetooth easily found my Sony Ericsson w580 phone. Easily expandable since it takes SD cards. Microphone for phone works great. Voice sounds just very clear. Cons:Some of my mp3... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytamzarian on 07/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great, no static, bluetooth works well with my phone, the handsfree microphone works well. Build quality was good. Cons:Remote doesn't work too well, you have to aim right at the machine or it won't do anything. There's also a bunch of random numbers on there, I gue... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections