Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiddi99 on 12/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, this little beauty works straight out of the box. It detects in XP pro and Win7 without extra drivers and scans accurately and quickly. I am only hand scanning, so i cant comment on industrial automatic applications, but it worked well on small barcodes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCentauri on 05/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Useful device, that acts like a USB keyboard input to the computer & requiress no drivers. Works out of the box (Tested with UPC and code 128 barcodes). Works well on Windows Vista x64. Barcode is of good quality too. Cons:Apart from not knowing the real brandname, no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerguismi on 09/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, reads bar codes. Does not work if you move the reader very fast or if you don't keep the reader close enough. Cons:Mine did work great with smaller barcodes but didn't read longer ones, which are in my invoices. Those bar codes (128-B) are standard in finn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalko on 08/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works exactly as advertised. And exactly the same like other unit I have, only that the second unit was about four times expensive. Works without any drivers with any operating system -- is detected like keyboard. The unit is widely configurable and seems very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoenzie on 05/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The best i bought from DX - Works as intended - reads all the codes i "feed" - Even reads Mountain Dew can's (silver codes) - Has a nice orange glow :) - Qaulity is better than i espected - Easily detected by xp AND Vista ! - Works like a normal keyb... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections