Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiddi99 on 12/12/2010

Well, this little beauty works straight out of the box. It detects in XP pro and Win7 without extra drivers and scans accurately and quickly. I am only hand scanning, so i cant comment on industrial automatic applications, but it worked well on small barcodes (13 characters in 30mm Code128B) and on curved ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCentauri on 05/28/2009

Useful device, that acts like a USB keyboard input to the computer & requiress no drivers. Works out of the box (Tested with UPC and code 128 barcodes). Works well on Windows Vista x64. Barcode is of good quality too. Apart from not knowing the real brandname, nothing really. The only exception is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjerguismi on 09/22/2008

Well, reads bar codes. Does not work if you move the reader very fast or if you don't keep the reader close enough. Mine did work great with smaller barcodes but didn't read longer ones, which are in my invoices. Those bar codes (128-B) are standard in finnish invoices, therefore if you are from finland ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalko on 08/22/2008

Works exactly as advertised. And exactly the same like other unit I have, only that the second unit was about four times expensive. Works without any drivers with any operating system -- is detected like keyboard. The unit is widely configurable and seems very durable. Not much. It could be a bit smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKoenzie on 05/28/2008

- The best i bought from DX - Works as intended - reads all the codes i "feed" - Even reads Mountain Dew can's (silver codes) - Has a nice orange glow :) - Qaulity is better than i espected - Easily detected by xp AND Vista ! - Works like a normal keyboard - Fully customisable !!! - Booklet ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections