DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery for Iphone 3g
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymboman on 12/12/2013

I bought this replacement battery to bring my old iPhone 3G back to life again for use with Audiobooks and Podcasts while traveling. The original battery was basically dead, couldn't last 30 minutes even but after replacing it it is just like new. None It was a bit difficult to get to the battery on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byduedudue on 03/12/2013

It works. My phone now lasts at last 1 day with normal/intense usage. It does have the needed connector to connect to the iPhone (some of the other batteries on DX don't have it, making necessary some soldering work. Replace is really difficult. I recommend looking at a tutorial video on the internet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKevinCoch on 12/16/2012

4 year old Iphone3G was not booting, also random shut downs, even when connected to powercable! Replaced battery, now no problems any more. Over 24 hours without charging, without using phone, with 3G off. none To early to evaluate the battery quality longterm Everyone can replace iphone battery when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections